Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Machine Decorations
Machine Decorations
My wife just got a computerized cutting machine and she has been wearing it out making all of her fancy crafty stuff. She has some great ideas. I'm not a sticker fan by any means, but I'm proud of what she did here! Had to show it off.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Machine Decorations
Nice! It should make your CPAP run 5 miles an hour faster.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-30-2018, 06:28 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Nice! It should make your CPAP run 5 miles an hour faster.

That's hilarious! Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Nice - and no mistaking whose machine that is. Smile

There used to be a company which made "skins" for the S9 range, but I don't know if they're still around.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
That's cool!
There's a couple of companies that make "skins" for some medical equipment, but they don't seem to cover the A10, just the S9.
-- Rich
Download SleepyHead here
Organize SleepyHead Data
Using Attachments to Post Images on Apnea Board

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
That looks good. Gives me the idea that I'll need to skin mine with an image of a giant coffee cup saying SarcasticDave94 above the display.

lots-o-coffee
Dave

I'm not a doctor in real or fictional life. My posts include opinions based upon user experience regarding CPAP therapy and should not be considered medically professional direction or advice. Even a 1,000 mile trip requires a good first step. My recommended first steps include getting good walking shoes, 1 great cup of coffee, and a good GPS.

Wiki Info for Beginners
Sleepyhead Chart Organization
Post Reply Post Reply
It's a really cool machine she's got from a geeks perspective. She loads the machine with cutting blades and makes designs on her laptop then it does the rest. She's got a t-shirt press and all the attachments to do mugs and plates. She cuts foils and vinyls and leather and she talks about all its capabilities. It's rather impressive.

I saw a cpap machine once that had different color plastic panels that could be interchanged and it reminded me of the Nokia 5100 phones with all the different faceplates. I worked at Radio Shack when I was in college and sold a lot of those covers.

I'll take some measurements on my Dreamstation and get her to try a one piece cut as an attempt at a skin for it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Wow Radio Shack. That was a cool store. Our family bought our first PC there, a 286 I think.
Dave

I'm not a doctor in real or fictional life. My posts include opinions based upon user experience regarding CPAP therapy and should not be considered medically professional direction or advice. Even a 1,000 mile trip requires a good first step. My recommended first steps include getting good walking shoes, 1 great cup of coffee, and a good GPS.

Wiki Info for Beginners
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-31-2018, 04:29 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Wow Radio Shack. That was a cool store. Our family bought our first PC there, a 286 I think.

It was a really cool place to work when I was there. We still sold ham radios and electronics kits. They used to have one of the better employee training programs and was an equivalent to first-semester formal electronics schooling plus some tech training on consumer electronics. Used to advertise "you've got questions and we've got answers" and the associate would help first then snag a sale. Then the sales tactics changed primarily to cell phone pushing and obviously that failed. Last time I was in there was dreadful. Even when they were going out of business and clearing items, prices were awful.

My first computer was from radio shack too. Tandy 1000 EX and a tractor feed dot matrix printer. It was awesome! 1987
Post Reply Post Reply
Dave

Wiki Info for Beginners
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decorations Beverlylynn1 5 2,531 06-10-2013, 05:32 AM
Last Post: iSnooze

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.