Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Machine Recommendation
Machine Recommendation
Hi!
Long time viewer, first time poster.  I've noticed my S9  is starting to wear out and came across this used Aircurve 10 for a pretty good price @ $700.  It only has 563 hours on it.  Other than hours, I don't know what to look for.  Would someone please let me know if this is a fair price?  [Commercial Link Removed] Search dotmed for, 3195020

Thanks in advance - JD

[Commercial Link Removed]

-----
Moderator Action: Commercial Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Machine Recommendation
I would suggest using Supplier #2 on the supplier list at the top of the site.  They sell used machines.   I Purchased a used VAUTO with a warranty for 799.(still at that price)  It had 250 hours or 1 month of use.  They have a great reputation here and I got a regular hose, heated hose, case, humidity tank and travel case.  At least check them out.  If something is wrong with it you can return it, not if you buy one from someone online.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
I've been receiving ads showing a ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet, brand-new for $600.00. And, if I recall, it came with a Climateline hose.
Post Reply Post Reply
that is a cpap auto not the bipap.  Supplier #2 has new airsense for 559 used about 385.

The bipap is an aircurve at 799 used.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
I also bought my aircurve vauto from supplier number 2.  It was slightly used and had only 10 run hours on it.  
They are a great company to do business with.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-30-2020, 05:28 PM)staceyburke Wrote: that is a cpap auto not the bipap.  Supplier #2 has new airsense for 559 used about 385.

The bipap is an aircurve at 799 used.

Duly noted!  Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the replies.  I hadn't thought about a warranty.  I will be looking into supplier 2 today.  Will my S9 filters and hoses fit the new model?
While I'm thinking about it, is there any market for a really used CPAP?  Maybe for parts?  I know you can't sell a CPAP here but what about selling one for parts?

-JD
Post Reply Post Reply
hoses will fit, filters are very cheap on amazon.
Post Reply Post Reply
The aircurve vauto takes a different climate hose than the s9, but the filters are the same.  If you don’t use a heated hose then a standard hose will work with the aircurve.
Post Reply Post Reply

I found this new machine on a site named Wish for $610.  Anybody use this one?  How do you like it?  Wil it work with oscar?

MOYEAH Auto Bi-level BiPAP BPAP Machine With Wifi And Bluetooth For Patient's OSA Copd Therapy Device Ventilator With Humidifer

General Moyeah Bi-Level CPAP T-25A for OSA
Screen size: 3.5inch color
User type Weight: above 30kg
Pressure Range: 4 to 25 cm H2O
Build In: WIFI Internet Connect
Ramp Time: 0 to 30 min. (5-min. increments) And Auto Ramp
Inspiratory trigger sensitivity: Auto Expiratory trigger sensitivity: Auto
Mask Fit Check: Yes
CPAP Dimensions: 25×12.5×13.5cm
BiPAP Weight: 1.35kg
Sound Level 27 dBA
Aircraft Use Meets the FAA requirements for all phases of air travel
Filters: Disposible Polyester fiber
Device Set-up: LCD/keypad
Data SD Card 365 days summary data, 30 days detailed data(graphs), and 7 days high resolution flow data detailed data
Data on the device Visible via the user interface
Data SD Card: Included Pressure Relief on Exhale: EPR and Easy-Breathe
Altitude Compensation: Automatic
Electrical: Input range 100–240V, 50–60Hz
Humidification: Integrated Heated Humidifier
Warranty: 2 years
DC Power: Only use DC Converter
IP level IP22
Language: English,French,Spanish, Polish, Deutsch, Italian

Package Contents:
1*BiPAP Machine (with WIFI and Bluetooth function)
1*Charger
1*Breathing Tube
1*Carry Bag
1*User Manual
1*Nasal mask
1*4GB SD Card

-JD
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] Request Recommendation for a Dial Manometer Samwrites 4 119 03-24-2024, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  [Equipment] BiPAP Replacement Recommendation Prowler 1 264 01-28-2024, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Auto Titrating Machine Recommendation REM dominated OA BoxcarPete 21 1,339 11-20-2023, 03:40 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  [Treatment] LF Oral Surgeon recommendation in DMV area for MMA SleepWhenImDead 1 1,084 11-16-2023, 01:05 PM
Last Post: isabelle315
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,172 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Full Face Mask Recommendation? Dan8585 4 893 10-12-2023, 03:33 PM
Last Post: NightyTighty
  RECOMMENDATION REQUESTED - LIGHT THERAPY srlevine1 0 353 07-23-2023, 11:17 AM
Last Post: srlevine1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.