Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Machine Settings Display
RE: Machine Settings Display
(03-20-2018, 06:39 PM)JesseLee Wrote: The charts correspond to the actual settings of min 4. All the data seems to be correct elsewhere. Have you ever had your min pressure at 7?

I would suggest that you unmount and pull your SD card out of the computer. Close all programs and restart the system. And try again.

It's now a day later and Pmin is reading 4 under Machine Statistics.  So it was only wrong for one night.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-21-2018, 08:07 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: I would go ahead and check the machine settings and perhaps even set the minimum ramp pressure to 4.  Sleepyhead shows ramp off, but I would look at the physical settings.

I checked it on the machine and Ramp is Off.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-21-2018, 12:52 PM)Sleep2Snore Wrote: Is there anything wrong?
My machine when it first starts, starts off at 4 and very quickly heads up to it minimum set pressure.
I have ramp and EPR off.  But it does start at 4 and ramp up very quickly and never comes back below minimum pressure unless I stop it for comfort break.  Or am I missing something?

I don't find anything wrong other than this strange Pmin reading.

I watch the machine start off each night.  It quickly steps up to Pmin and then goes slowly higher.  I stop watching and go to sleep while it's still at 4.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-20-2018, 06:39 PM)JesseLee Wrote: Have you ever had your min pressure at 7?

Yes.  On the previous day.  But I changed it to 4 over 24 hours before the bad reading occurred.  I suppose that, somehow, this must be the key.  But it's hard to imagine how since surely it would perform all the readings together at the same time.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks to everyone who tried to help.  I think that this issue will just have to dangle.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-21-2018, 04:38 PM)grokJim Wrote:
(03-20-2018, 06:39 PM)JesseLee Wrote: Have you ever had your min pressure at 7?

Yes.  On the previous day.  But I changed it to 4 over 24 hours before the bad reading occurred.  I suppose that, somehow, this must be the key.  But it's hard to imagine how since surely it would perform all the readings together at the same time.

I'm not real sure why sleepyhead still displayed the min 7. I was thinking that sleepyhead didn't refresh the data in that table and as a result displayed the min 7. But it's good now so carry on! :-)
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Machine and settings not working snapperzz 3 93 03-26-2024, 02:10 AM
Last Post: snapperzz
  Central apnea, graphs' meaning and ASV machine settings GT26 4 247 02-09-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: GT26
  OSCAR pressure readings versus BIPAP display smallhandsfeeding 0 155 02-07-2024, 05:33 PM
Last Post: smallhandsfeeding
Wink Help my mom fix brainfog!!! - wrong machine settings? jra110 1 320 12-07-2023, 08:34 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  VAUTO Settings vs. CPAP Settings MrIvanDrago 9 828 11-18-2023, 10:29 AM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Help with initial settings for cpap machine jtrops 11 798 11-11-2023, 08:27 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,142 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.