Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Machine data problemi
Machine data problemi
My Respironics ASV does not provide me with any data if I start using it after midnight. Which is most nights lately. Since I'm still in a rent to own through my insurance company with this new ASV I'm concerned that they won't cover it.

Is there anyway I can get it to provide information at least for hours used when starting after midnight?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Machine data problemi
(07-04-2016, 08:11 AM)bons Wrote: My Respironics ASV does not provide me with any data if I start using it after midnight. Which is most nights lately. Since I'm still in a rent to own through my insurance company with this new ASV I'm concerned that they won't cover it.

Is there anyway I can get it to provide information at least for hours used when starting after midnight?

Try setting the clock back...they won't know...Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply
I believe PR machine clocks are set to UTC and cannot be adjusted.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-04-2016, 11:55 AM)justMongo Wrote: I believe PR machine clocks are set to UTC and cannot be adjusted.

Mine was off and I adjusted it...not ie..4 hrs tho...Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
The DreamStation can be set in 30 minute increments so you can adjust for different time zones.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Erasing data on machine sleepingbetterinFl 8 217 03-11-2024, 03:03 PM
Last Post: sleepingbetterinFl
  Feedback and Help on OSCAR Data, I am a new user of a CPAP machine and feel tired! fdm1990 3 535 11-29-2023, 01:39 AM
Last Post: fdm1990
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,128 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Any other option to download data from machine? BlueSky1958 2 439 07-02-2023, 08:34 AM
Last Post: BlueSky1958
  Keep waking up while using CPAP machine, oscar data attached. bigmit2011 5 1,146 03-29-2023, 12:02 PM
Last Post: RNeil
  Help with OSCAR data and machine settings bethose 1 422 03-12-2023, 08:54 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Sending Machine Data to Someone Else? GrantT 5 647 02-17-2023, 09:21 PM
Last Post: GrantT

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.