Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Machine not clearing info at noon
Machine not clearing info at noon
a few weeks ago I had a problem with my machine where the date was one day later than it actually was and the time was off and I cleared all my data and changed the date and the time. yesterday and today when I was looking at the data on the screen it is still showing that same information past noon. I verified that the time is correct with a.m. vs. p.m.any ideas?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Machine not clearing info at noon
I've found that the previous day's information is displayed until I start a new session in the evening. I noticed it when I had forgotten something and had to get up after five minutes... That's on an AS10, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was copied from the S9 models.
Post Reply Post Reply
my machine has always zeroed out at noon. just another confirmation for me that getting the new machine is the right thing to do as it appears that something is wrong with this one. Tech support said that if it was going to change dates/time, that it should revert back to a date in 2008. They also think that MAYBE there is an issue with the power supply and thought that the run hours were too high when compared to the usage hours.

I will get the machine next week since it didn't work out for today as I had hoped.
Post Reply Post Reply
Mine zeros at noon UNLESS it's unplugged. I notice when traveling that when I first plug it in, well after noon, it doesn't read zero.

Check to make sure there are no problems with the electrical outlet or the power brick.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-02-2015, 09:12 PM)Sleepster Wrote: Mine zeros at noon UNLESS it's unplugged. I notice when traveling that when I first plug it in, well after noon, it doesn't read zero.

Check to make sure there are no problems with the electrical outlet or the power brick.

I am getting a new machine and power brick under warranty next Tuesday. Thanks for the info
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 291 264,361 04-15-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Poolboy
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 14 337 04-13-2024, 12:00 PM
Last Post: chronic
  Resvent iBreeze APAP and BiPAP info TechieHippie 2 306 02-04-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Do Doctors Even Have Access to Flow Limits Info? paulag1955 16 726 01-17-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: dataq1
  DreamStation Go Recall [consolidated replacement & compensation info & questions] PHXSleeper 127 20,166 12-17-2023, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
Question Please Review My Data (Oximeter Info Included) — Still Tired Despite "Good" Treatment avhenry 16 2,042 12-04-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Slept past noon- Oscar did not import data coolbranch 5 551 09-26-2023, 04:55 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.