Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Magic Uploader WiFi SD Card?
Magic Uploader WiFi SD Card?
Does anyone know which SD Card the SleepHQ Magic Uploader comes with? Looking to purchase one to build my own auto-uploader.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Magic Uploader WiFi SD Card?
Very likely the EZShare Wi-Fi SD card. I bought mine on AliExpress and see them occasionally on eBay.
Post Reply Post Reply
It is one of the EZshare WiFi SD cards ( or MicroSD adapter, I don't recall which), and a "Raspberry Pi Zero W".
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Awesome, ordered one.

Have you set up a Pi to automatically upload? Would love any recommendations on how to set that up.
Post Reply Post Reply
Never setup the wi-fi SD card since I find OSCAR the easiest to use. I have decided to setup the wi-fi SD card onto my digital SLR. I have never forgotten to take the card out of my computer to return to my machine thus realizing no real value setting it up on my AS10. I’m also not terribly data-driven since my treatment is well dialed in and only dump data in OSCAR every 1-2 months.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't recall how they had things configured with their Magic Uploader setup. Probably a YT video on it somewhere. Possibly some script they wrote. or maybe a cron job.

I use a different setup with the now extinct Toshiba FlashAir. Much different than what they are using.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Awesome, ordered one.

Have you set up a Pi to automatically upload? Would love any recommendations on how to set that up.
Post Reply Post Reply
IIRC Adam (primary dev) plans to ultimately release a script for uploading from Raspberry Pi for those who build their own uploader.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-25-2022, 04:06 PM)Jeff8356 Wrote: I use a different setup with the now extinct Toshiba FlashAir.  Much different than what they are using.

This is what I use with FlashPAP. Still working fine with occaisional "cannot find card, please remove and reinsert" during transfers but no biggie.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Are you using a shell script to grab the data?   Looking for something to grab the wellue file via ftp (solid explorer has a built in ftp server).  If so any chance you'd share it or at least the o2 portion?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload biorn 186 24,901 03-26-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,242 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 643 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,252 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 296 94,945 10-05-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: olddog27
  wifi EzShare SD Card for Windows 11 Home Greg1582378 3 833 09-23-2023, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 644 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.