Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How to enter Clinical Settings
How to enter Clinical Settings
I just bought a second hand machine, ResMed VPAP Auto 25 and need to set the machine up for my numbers not the last person who owned it. I need to know how to get into the Clinical side of the machine to set it up for me. Can someone tell me how to get into the clinical side of this Machine?

Thanks, John
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How to enter Clinical Settings
Hi John, you can get the clinician manual for your machine above -- click on the "CPAP Setup Manuals" at the top of this page.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome

IIRC, that's an S8 machine. You enter the clinical menu by hold down the DOWN and RIGHT keys simultaneously for several seconds.

Navigating the menus is a bit complex without the flow chart included in the clinical manual.

I suggest you request it by email from "CPAP setup manuals" at the top of this page.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Steimi43,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy and getting your machine set up the way you want it.
Hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Before setting your pressure, reset the machine to its factory default. That way you'll clear out any other changes that may be lurking.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Admin Note] Wanted: ResMed AirCurve 11 Clinical Guides (Clinician Manuals) SuperSleeper 1 251 03-01-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Felt like I was suffocating last night! Changed too many Clinical Settings at once. JoshuaApneaProblems 3 358 01-17-2024, 05:56 AM
Last Post: Muggzy
  VAUTO Settings vs. CPAP Settings MrIvanDrago 9 829 11-18-2023, 10:29 AM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Please explain airsense term on clinical settings rebean 2 515 08-11-2023, 09:29 AM
Last Post: rebean
Sad [Equipment] Need to enter Provider Mode on Dreamstation 1 EasySleep 4 513 04-27-2023, 11:48 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Equipment] Somnetics Transcend 365 Clinical Menu? flipflop49 18 2,606 01-25-2023, 08:02 PM
Last Post: yankees123
Question ResMed S9 Clinical Settings dneilsen4580 3 538 11-25-2022, 12:22 AM
Last Post: dneilsen4580

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.