Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Phillips remstar se sytem one
Phillips remstar se sytem one
A quick question - my wife has finally decided to get a new machine.  It does NOT have a sd card.  The supplier wants a compliance of 90 days.  Can I put in a sd card and get that or do I need to take the machine to the supplier for them to download the 90 days?
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Phillips remstar se sytem one
What did she get? If there is a card slot, you can put in a SD card, but I suspect the DME is getting data by an internal modem or from the manufacturer.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had the Dr. write a script for a Resmed s10 airsense autoset for her. The supplier did not want to even send in the request with the machine still working (7 years old). I requested they send in the paperwork and today was contacted they need a 90 day compliance from the machine. It does have a slot but no card. I was hoping that I could insert the sd card and it would write the information on it. If not I would need to take the entire machine down to the supplier...
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, Philips machines keep track of compliance data for quite a while even without an SD card.

If you insert a blank SD card, it should write everything it remembers to the card. To double-check, you can try importing that SD card into OSCAR.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phillips DreamMapper - old machine only? p123 6 756 11-19-2023, 04:58 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  Synchronizing O2Ring with Phillips Respironics Dreamstation xaid 0 656 06-11-2023, 02:50 AM
Last Post: xaid
  Philips replacement - SD card issues - REMStar Auto 60 series to Dream Station 1 JshMD 2 953 04-05-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Aces
  Smart Card & Software for the old Respironics Remstar Auto M-Series ?? JoyD. 7 2,846 03-02-2023, 11:13 AM
Last Post: JoyD.
  Phillips Dreamstation SD Card and the 'PROP' file! jt42cwr 2 578 02-18-2023, 01:07 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Oscar no longer importing Phillips Respironics Bipap data Mersim85 11 1,069 01-02-2023, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Phillips DreamStation2 Not Supported ela1301 6 1,278 12-17-2021, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Bob2701

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.