Man, oh man it's HOT!
SuperSleeper Offline

Administrators

Machine: PR System One REMstar Auto (DS560)
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage Swift II
Humidifier: none
CPAP Pressure: 12.5 - 18.5 cmH20 (auto range)
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: Have diabetes Type II

Sex: Male

Angry Man, oh man it's HOT!
We're going to be close to 100 degrees F. all this week here in northwest Indiana.

MAN IT'S HOT OUT. Just went outside with the dog and got all sweaty just walking around my back yard.

Nervous

I feel sorry for all the folks who have lost electrical power in the U.S. this past weekend... a lot of people still without power for air conditioning or fans, etc. Thinking-about

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

07-03-2012 01:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
mjbearit Offline

Preferred Members-2

Machine: REMstar Auto AFlex DS550
Mask Make & Model: RESMed Swift FX
Humidifier: Heated humidifier - 2
CPAP Pressure: 12.5-20
CPAP Software: SleepyHead EncoreBasic

Other Comments:

RE: Man, oh man it's HOT!
I sure feel bad for all you folks having it so rough. Usually at this time of year we are having 100-110 degree weather and fighting wildfires. It's always nice at the coast, but here in the inland valleys it gets pretty toasty in the summertime! It has been a tad warm off and on, but nothing significant for the past couple of weeks. Here it is 11:30 now and it is actually a tad cool I'm betting it is around 68 or so. Highly unusual, but we sure do appreciate it!

As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
07-03-2012 01:27 PM
trish6hundred Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: Resmed S9 AutoSet for Her
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: Fisher & Paykel Simplus
Humidifier: H5i Heated Humidifier
CPAP Pressure: 10 - 7-20 Cm H2O
CPAP Software: Not using software

Other Comments: I started CPAP in 2008. Totally blind since birth.

Sex: Female

Hey SuperSleeper, Yeah it's hot here, too, (last time I heard, it was 91,) it has been hotter than that a couple days ago. I'm nnervis about the fact that just because we got a little bit of rain last night, people are starting to think they can shoot off fireworks with wreckless abandon. Last night after the showers, Sam and I heard people shooting them off, giving no thought, it seems, to the fact that it is still dry out there. It's sure gonna take quite a bit of rain to catch up.

trish6hundred
07-03-2012 01:32 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
cbramsey Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: ResMed S9 Autoset
Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage FX
Humidifier: ResMed H5i with ClimateLine
CPAP Pressure: 6 - 12
CPAP Software: ResScan

Other Comments: Supreme Overlord of Web Darkness

The high here was in balmy low 90s today here in Knoxville.

It is a far cry from June 30 and July 1 when the official high was 105 degrees which set (and tied in the case of July 1) the highest temperature officially measured in Knoxville since were recorded back in the 1800s.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
07-03-2012 07:22 PM
PollCat Offline
Apnea Board Polling Administrator
Monitors

Mask Make & Model: ResMed AirFit P10
Humidifier: H5i Cleanable with ClimateLine
CPAP Pressure: 10 - 18

Other Comments: CPAP-ing since 1995; Type 2 Diabetes; Chronic Asthma; Gout

It's been in Indy, too. I got conned into taking our acquired family to Cincinnati today so my wife and our daughter-in-law could go to IKEA, and our son could purchase a car he found online. Temps in the Cincy metro area were in the high 90s and so was the humidity; felt like being in a steam bath. Oh-jeez

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
07-03-2012 10:35 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
PaulaO2 Offline
Wiki Editor
Moderators

Machine: S9 Autoset
Mask Make & Model: F&P Simplus
Humidifier: H5i
CPAP Pressure: 14-20

Other Comments: Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Hypermobility Type; chronic sarcasm

Sex: Undisclosed

My thermometer on the front porch registered 100 for two days. I think the same two days Knoxville was also boiling.

PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

07-04-2012 11:28 AM
Dreamcatcher Offline

Members-b

Machine: Resmed Autoset Spirit II with Quattro F/F & FX Masks
Mask Make & Model:
Humidifier: H4i
CPAP Pressure: 10 - 18 cmH20 (auto range)
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead Other Software

Other Comments:

were in the height of our summer and its the wettest on record still around 60 degrees and havent seen the sun in months and they say there's no global warming utter nonesense
07-06-2012 12:22 AM

Donate to Apnea Board
cbramsey Offline

Advisory Members

Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage FX
Humidifier: ResMed H5i with ClimateLine
CPAP Pressure: 6 - 12
CPAP Software: ResScan

Other Comments: Supreme Overlord of Web Darkness

Think this pretty well sums it up!!!

[Image: 396620_332250573526515_1973099725_n.jpg]

07-06-2012 11:42 AM
SuperSleeper Offline

Administrators

Machine: PR System One REMstar Auto (DS560)
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage Swift II
Humidifier: none
CPAP Pressure: 12.5 - 18.5 cmH20 (auto range)

Other Comments: Have diabetes Type II

That mailbox is so thirsty, it's tipped it's head upwards with it's mouth open in the hopes of catching some rainwater. Too-funny

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

07-06-2012 03:20 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
PollCat Offline
Apnea Board Polling Administrator
Monitors

Mask Make & Model: ResMed AirFit P10
Humidifier: H5i Cleanable with ClimateLine
CPAP Pressure: 10 - 18

Other Comments: CPAP-ing since 1995; Type 2 Diabetes; Chronic Asthma; Gout

The county and city I live in issued water usage alerts and outdoor fire(works) bans! When the city issued a mandatory ban on the watering of our lawns, I thought my water bill might go back to normal. [The edict allows people in houses with even number addresses to water on Monday and Wednesday, those in odd numbered houses can water on Tuesday and Thursdays - no one can water Friday - Sunday]. The edict however permits the watering of flower and vegetable gardens. Just my luck, we have more gardens-space than we have lawn! Oh-jeez

Oh, and my entire front lawn looks like the grass in front of the 'praying' mailbox. Ohwell

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
07-09-2012 09:44 AM