Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Manometer?
Manometer?
Anyone have a good source or recommendation for an inexpensive manometer?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Manometer?
Supplier #2, Handheld CPAP Pressure Manometer $35.00 free shipping (maybe there some cheaper)
[Image: Manometer.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, Zonk.
Post Reply Post Reply
I use a digital Pyle manometer. $99 and it's awesome. Many other uses in addition to CPAP issues.

Wink
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
Hum, looks like it just might have other uses. How do you connect to the CPAP?
Post Reply Post Reply
I connect mine with a 3/4" CPVC elbow that I drilled a tapped for a small NPT => hose barb fitting.
Then I can connect some small diameter silicone tubing from the manometer to the hose barb.
That's it. Easy as cake.
if you need pictures let me know.
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] Request Recommendation for a Dial Manometer Samwrites 4 120 03-24-2024, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Has anyone used a cheap manometer to test their pressure? Miastar 10 2,682 10-28-2017, 04:13 PM
Last Post: Sleep2Snore
  Living at altitude & a manometer mraroid 11 2,781 09-07-2017, 11:19 AM
Last Post: PaytonA
  Measuring CPAP Pressure with AG Industries Manometer Kit BobF 5 2,238 02-21-2016, 03:39 PM
Last Post: BobF
Idea Home-made "Manometer" for few dollars SuperSleeper 9 19,106 11-08-2012, 06:16 PM
Last Post: archangle

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.