Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Manual PR Bi-pap Pro 650P
Manual PR Bi-pap Pro 650P
Hi,
I am new to bi-pap having just purchased this machine. I am trying to find a clinical manual for it. Have followed the links on here and just keep downloading the programmes and not the manual. Can some one please help. Sorry to be a bother when I have just joined. I have already gained lots of info from reading the posts on here, so thank you.

Joan
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Manual PR Bi-pap Pro 650P
Hi Joan, welcome to the forum.

Simply go to our CPAP Clinician Manual Page here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Scroll down to Section Three and it gives instructions on how to obtain the manual via email request.

Sleep well...

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Sutto,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-02-2013, 10:05 AM)Sutto Wrote: Hi,
I am new to bi-pap having just purchased this machine. I am trying to find a clinical manual for it.
Follow SuperSleeper instructions for the manual, here showing in pictures and video
http://www.apneaboard.com/pr-system-one-...structions

BTW, are you using the machine in straight CPAP mode as user profile indicate, CPAP Pressure: 13.5

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi,
I am new to bi-pap having just purchased this machine. I am trying to find a clinical manual for it.
[/quote]
Follow SuperSleeper instructions for the manual, here showing in pictures and video

BTW, are you using the machine in straight CPAP mode as user profile indicate, CPAP Pressure: 13.5
[/quote]

Thank you very much. I have just bought this machine used, as I don't have insurance. To be honest I don't know much about cpap/bipap. Thanks for pointing that out about using in cpap mode. Can you tell I don't know what I am talking about!! Will have to try and read up on this online....thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-02-2013, 10:05 AM)Sutto Wrote: I am new to bi-pap having just purchased this machine.

That's the same machine I have. I hope you can download the manual. It's there.

Let me know if you have any questions about it.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have downloaded manual thanks to the moderator on this board. I would be lost without it. My cpap pressure should be 13.5 so I will set the ipap at 13.5 and epap at 11.5 as you have a difference of 2 in yours I think. I have the sd to check tomorrow morning, and adjust accordingly. Does that sound ok to you?Thanks Thanks for your help.
Post Reply Post Reply
Having a bit of trouble replying to some posts as they have "quotes" and I have not done enough posts yet.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don,t use biapap, don,t know if its okay for you or not, have you had a sleep study and whats the diagnoses and pressure setting recommendation.

Post Reply Post Reply
How to quote a post:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...85#pid3285

But more than likely the ones you are having problems with are the ones that have a link in them. You are too small a grasshopper to do links yet.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbsup NEW MEMBER INFO: GET YOUR OWN [secret] CPAP SETUP MANUAL SuperSleeper 1 1,938 02-17-2024, 01:47 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [Equipment] Provider Manual for BMC? cpapuser2348 1 259 12-21-2023, 06:48 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [CPAP] seeking OLD clinician manual - Fisher & Paykel HC211 hamiltzp 0 381 07-28-2023, 03:03 PM
Last Post: hamiltzp
  [Equipment] Breas Z2 Auto Setup Manual possum1 3 1,413 02-02-2023, 02:08 AM
  IntelliPAP 2 & IntelliPAP Blue (DV63 & DV64) Service Manual now available SuperSleeper 0 461 11-21-2022, 04:32 PM
  Resplus C-20A (Byond) manual, anyone? SleeplessinIndy 1 837 11-16-2022, 04:16 AM
Last Post: Psychotech
Exclaimation [Admin Note] Microsoft OUTLOOK users - PLEASE READ [Clinician Manual Requests] SuperSleeper 1 575 11-09-2022, 06:01 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.