Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Manual humidity mode on Respironics System One Series 60 machine
Cool 
Manual humidity mode on Respironics System One Series 60 machine
I'm using a Respironics System One Series 60 machine with heated humidifier that is configured with System One humidification turned on (i.e. the machine sets water heating based on the humidity level it detects in the air, combined with the desired humidity level set by the user by turning the dial from 0 to 5). I'd like to try it with System One humidification off (i.e. turning the dial from 0 to 5 will manually set the water heating level, and the machine will not attempt to determine how humid the air is).

I went into settings and turned System One humidification off. However, the instructions indicated that the display should show 0, C1, C2, C3, C4 and C5 when the dial is turned. The display is just showing numbers from 0 to 5, without the "C." Does it sound as though the machine is actually in manual humidity mode? I know I can try it out for the night and see how humid the air becomes, but was hoping for a reality check before starting it up for the night.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 291 264,105 Yesterday, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Poolboy
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,963 358,993 04-12-2024, 12:35 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Tube Temp and Humidity Setting To Avoid Rainout tomkelly 10 255 04-11-2024, 11:11 PM
Last Post: tomkelly
  Dreamstation 2 humidity controls Lesgreen 3 107 04-11-2024, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Lesgreen
  [CPAP] new AirCurve 10 does not give enough humidity FHTC 8 122 04-09-2024, 09:59 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [Pressure] Sefam S Box APAP mode sudden failure Helentw 3 122 04-07-2024, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Helentw
  Resmed Heating System Errors btreger 0 105 04-05-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: btreger

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.