Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Many months ago I asked her for tips on how I could optimise my CPAP therapy.
Smile 
Many months ago I asked her for tips on how I could optimise my CPAP therapy.
Here is the thread I posted - http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...-better-it. Most of you went out of your way to help and provided feedback. I incorporated those changes and today I just exported the data to sleepyhead and couldn't be more happier with the results Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Many months ago I asked her for tips on how I could optimise my CPAP therapy.
Nice! How do you feel?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Many months ago I asked her for tips on how I could optimise my CPAP therapy.
(07-15-2018, 07:21 PM)VladimirTrotzskyi Wrote: Nice!  How do you feel?

Never felt better! The mood is great all day.
Post Reply Post Reply
EPR made a difference for you, and it looks like you found a fixed pressure that works.Some people get better sleep without the pressure changing through the night. Glad we were able to help. Nice success story!
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Little Olive - Therapy Adventure Little Olive 67 1,166 47 minutes ago
Last Post: jcp519
  [Equipment] Any tips on how to get better airflow in under nose masks/hybrid full face masks? jake79 12 141 4 hours ago
Last Post: jake79
  ASV settings and tips jcp519 65 2,215 4 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  First time therapy, settings and progress Schernenk 56 850 7 hours ago
Last Post: UnicornRider
  liebano - Therapy Analysis liebano 17 578 Yesterday, 05:32 PM
Last Post: liebano
  New car smell months later dkmk 4 260 04-15-2024, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  johnathanb76 - Therapy Help In Migrating to a Resmed johnathanb76 27 480 04-14-2024, 06:29 PM
Last Post: johnathanb76

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.