Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Marriage Made in Heaven
Smile 
Quattro Air mask and F&P Simplus headstrap. 0 leaks.

The Quattro air is a great design but because of it's flimsy head strap it leaks like a sieve, so I removed the head strap from my simplus and put it on the Air. Heaven. No leaks even on my side without liners or anything.
Post Reply Post Reply
you made it your own! good for you....
we all should adjust our masks to personal specifications... i 'upgrade' my breeze nasal pillows mask with pipe cleaners, rubber bands and electrical tape.... sounds strange but it works for me (:
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-20-2014, 02:20 PM)Lukie Wrote: Quattro Air mask and F&P Simplus headstrap. 0 leaks.

The Quattro air is a great design but because of it's flimsy head strap it leaks like a sieve, so I removed the head strap from my simplus and put it on the Air. Heaven. No leaks even on my side without liners or anything.
Hi Lukie,
That's a great tip and it's good to hear that you've finally gotten your mask to work for you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile [Treatment] Received auto cpap but they made it static? Darktide 10 385 05-05-2017, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Hydrangea
Wink Recently started APAP, best decision for my health I've ever made. Moonlight Graham 12 710 02-25-2017, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Moonlight Graham
Wink Recently started APAP, best decision for my health I've ever made. Moonlight Graham 4 276 02-24-2017, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Moonlight Graham
Thumbsup Made it through the first night bigpapa7272 9 416 02-18-2017, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Beej
  New APAP Decisions to be made Snoopy.pa30 14 687 02-09-2017, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Snoopy.pa30
  New Member. This board has already made my life better! Russatrice 9 663 11-26-2016, 01:24 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
Question Have brand new CPAP but now think I made not need cpap4uars 23 1,611 06-27-2016, 01:10 AM
Last Post: chill