Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Mask Experiences
Question 
Mask Experiences
Given recent discussions regarding types of headgear/masks, leakage, and facial hair, a new survey has been created. This fun survey covers facial hair and sleep apnea therapy. It also asks about your experience(s) in finding the 'right' mask. The survey is open to all forum members at:

http://www.apneaboard.net/polls/index.ph...95&lang=en

A link to the results will be posted when we get enough completed surveys.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Facial hair?
Well, so far only 1 Female has taken the quiz... Didn't say if she had a mustache or beard. Dielaughing
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-01-2013, 05:25 PM)TheWerkz Wrote: Well, so far only 1 Female has taken the quiz... Didn't say if she had a mustache or beard. Dielaughing

Since I'm pretty sure I know who the female was, you'd better watch out. She may come to 'get' you! Oh-jeez
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply
Due to a glitch with the reporting process, this survey has been inactivated. Reactivation will occur as soon as I can correct the issue.

PollCat
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-08-2013, 02:00 PM)PollCat Wrote: Due to a glitch with the reporting process, this survey has been inactivated. Reactivation will occur as soon as I can correct the issue.

PollCat

Sometimes polls can get rather hairy, I suppose.

Bigwink
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
*Groan*

PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
[See next posting - i.e., #8]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Mask Experiences
I changed the name of this survey to reflect its true nature. While facial hair caused me to create the survey, it also covers users experience in finding the best mask.

Again, the survey is at: http://www.apneaboard.net/polls/index.ph...=Y&lang=en

And the results are here: http://www.apneaboard.net/polls/statisti...95&lang=en
Post Reply Post Reply
I finally got around to doing it.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Cool, much better. Thanks Bob!

Should folks who took the survey prior to the changes do it over again?

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any experiences with BMC M1 Mini travel Auto CP?AP DrJelly 4 670 03-15-2024, 01:18 PM
Last Post: DrJelly
  [Equipment] Any experiences with Ventmed VM8 or other Ventmed devices? Bhante 2 544 08-13-2023, 01:21 AM
Last Post: Bhante
  [Treatment] MBRP experiences? JonathanG 0 392 06-16-2023, 07:16 AM
Last Post: JonathanG
  CPAP mask straps are loose and no longer keep the mask on my face WWu777 8 2,525 03-29-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Experiences with Cheyne Stokes? Jacklinn 4 867 12-26-2022, 09:22 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  “Tired eyes” & your experiences spetzal 1 790 12-24-2022, 01:36 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Resmed P30i pillow mask user unable to get beyond 1.5 hr on mask Roy289 28 3,207 09-27-2022, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Roy289

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.