Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Mask Frustrations
It's more important to sleep, than to adhere to a prescription.  I was going to suggest putting the machine in auto mode with a minimum pressure of 9 and maximum pressure of 13.  That will give you very good treatment, and the machine will run at 13 cm if you need it, and less when you don't.  There is no reason you should not take advantage of the technology in your machine which can make you more comfortable, and still meet your prescription criteria. 

It's really very simple.  Turn to settings, press the control knob and ramp button at the same time and you will be into the clinician settings.  Select Auto mode, minimum pressure of 9, maximum pressure 13 and exit.  Yes you can.   Sleep well.
Post Reply Post Reply
This forum is a godsend, and you, Sleeprider, are an angel!!!! Woo-hoo. I did what you suggested and changed it in provider settings from CPAP to APAP and the min as 9 and the max as 13. My mask liners did come today so I will try this mask again tonight at the new settings. Thank you again Sleeprider - you are a RockStar!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Good luck. You're officially one of us now.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New user with questions and frustrations Suzannekty 16 3,004 05-23-2015, 01:42 PM
Last Post: vsheline
  Mask frustrations. sir_sleeps_alot 8 3,051 12-07-2013, 08:04 AM
Last Post: drgrimes
  DME frustrations JJJ 15 6,040 05-30-2012, 03:35 PM
Last Post: RespTherapist