Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Resmed Airfit 10 - finally arrived
New Resmed Airfit 10 - finally arrived
I could not wait for the recall and I hated my backup machine (Apex XT, auto). The ResMed is great so far. I do not know what I will do when I get the recalled (new) machine. Any ideas, where I could sell it?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New Resmed Airfit 10 - finally arrived
To be clear NOT HERE
Contact Supplier#2
Post Reply Post Reply
Ever hear of Craig's List?  Eat-popcorn
Post Reply Post Reply
I plan to keep mine for a backup machine.
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply
Definitely keep it as a backup.
I have spares of all my equipment and an old ResMed S9 that will work in a pinch.
My get-up-and-go musta got up and went.  Cool

Download OSCAR for your sleep data.  
https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR

Post Reply Post Reply
I retired my PR 560 a year ago. Is it worth filing for a replacement from Phillips?
Post Reply Post Reply
Not if they send you a DS2...
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-15-2021, 06:41 PM)pholynyk Wrote: Not if they send you a DS2...
I cannot say it any better.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-15-2021, 06:41 PM)pholynyk Wrote: Not if they send you a DS2...

100%…. Except for the “foam” mistake, I have no hesitation saying the 560 is a better machine than the ds2.  Better built (except the foam), better user interface, and unencrypted data.

I’m holding onto my 560 (replaced with Airsense 11) waiting to see what PR decides to do with the “old” out-of-warranty machines.  It will be my backup, one way or another…. If PR provides a foam replacement program then I’ll do that, otherwise I’ll engineer my own solution to replace or safely encapsulate the foam.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-15-2021, 06:24 PM)SideSleeper Wrote: I retired my PR 560 a year ago.  Is it worth filing for a replacement from Phillips?

I also have a retired PR System One, just for grins I checked to see if it’s part of the recall.  It was, so I registered it. Waiting to see how it goes. 

I’m not planning to use its replacement but I figure whatever they give me may have some monetary value.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introducing the ResMed AirFit F40 MrIvanDrago 51 3,196 8 minutes ago
Last Post: psinderbrand
  Finally had a PSG instead of a PG and the result shocked me mugen4u 47 3,038 03-25-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,577 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  AirFit F20 Irritating Nose Bridge SavvApnea 40 6,981 03-10-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  [Equipment] Loud noise from AirFit F20 mask SleepyLuke 2 1,603 03-04-2024, 12:38 AM
Last Post: SleepyLuke
  AirSense 11 & AirFit F30i Mask, new CPAP user TreeSky 0 299 02-25-2024, 09:47 AM
Last Post: TreeSky
  [Equipment] Hybrid mask discontinued, new AirFit 30 leaks! LessSleepyHalf 3 985 02-18-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Jay51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.