Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Mask Resistance Number for Amara View
RE: Mask Resistance Number for Amara View
(02-21-2017, 06:04 AM)pupcamper Wrote: I use the settings because they are there and I want to use every available feature my machine has.

I feel the same way!  :-)

Ok, thanks for the input. I'm going to adjust mine to x1 and see if anything looks different in Sleepyhead.
Post Reply Post Reply
So I started on therapy the first of February and my whole life has changed. I don't I've had REM sleep in 25 years and now that I do it's amazing!
The best to explain it is I felt like I had a hangover everyday compared to now.

My AHI's have been below 5 and last night I slept 7 hours straight. I hadn't slept more than two hours at a time in years.
BTW I stuck with the the Amara Dream Ware nasal pillow.

I LOVE CPAP!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-23-2017, 01:37 PM)Hillbilly Wrote: So I started on therapy the first of February and my whole life has changed.  I don't I've had REM sleep in 25 years and now that I do it's amazing!  
The best to explain it is I felt like I had a hangover everyday compared to now.

My AHI's have been below 5 and last night I slept 7 hours straight.  I hadn't slept more than two hours at a time in years.
BTW I stuck with the the Amara Dream Ware nasal pillow.

I LOVE CPAP!!!

That's awesome!!! Glad its working out.  You should post this in the stickied thread above for "cpap success stories."  I think positive stories can certainly help folks new to cpap feel like there is hope at the end of the mask.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello!

Recently, I had been prescribed a Dreamstation and I cannot find any info on resistance settings for :

Resmed Mirage Quattro, Quattro Fx M, Airfit F10M+F20 L. Yes, I have all these and I don't feel comfortable at all (even with other machines)...

BTW, I would like to build a 12v plug myself, has anyone info whether there are hidden components or is it a simple + and - straight cable?

Thank you in advance and best regards.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Tango. You'll get a better response to your query if you start a new thread.

I do believe the DreamStation should have the mask resistance set to off, if you're using a non-Phillips mask.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Diagnosis] ATRIAL FIBRILLATION - CONTRARIAN VIEW? srlevine1 9 355 03-05-2024, 08:35 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  High Number of Central Apneas HungryPanda 5 456 02-13-2024, 09:19 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Number of Events? Heaviside 8 336 02-12-2024, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  S10 REF Number The Mask Bandit 2 201 02-05-2024, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Sad [Treatment] New to APAP. High number of "Clear Airway events". Not sure what to do. lujojo 17 1,134 01-30-2024, 10:14 AM
Last Post: lujojo
  Seeing large number of clear airway events after starting new medication PapaColin 5 326 01-20-2024, 06:29 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Looking for Help Interpreting OSCAR Daily View timfik 4 587 11-14-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: timfik

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.