Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

where can i learn about all this software stuff ?
where can i learn about all this software stuff ?
i am seeing reference to various software such a sleepyhead
i have seen sample reports that look very useful

my vendor gave me myair on their website
it really doesnt tell me anything useful

they did send me a compliance report that i had to ask for

i would like to get daily updates on the data if possible
and not have to go ask the supplier to send me a special report

so where is there some tutorials on this sort of software and what it can do and how i can get it etc

thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: where can i learn about all this software stuff ?
Welcome. You can get a lot of help here once you have the software. You   an download it from here: https://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./

See the links below for the user guide and information on posting data. You will need a total of 4 posts before you can post data. Acknowledging this will be one more. A couple of additional questions will get you there.

I assume your machine has an SD card. (My DME has stopped supplying them with the machine.) If not you will need one. Any SD card will do An 8GB card will store many years of data.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
#Sleepyhead software is linked at the top of the forum page. Links to tutorials on chart organization, posting on the forum, and how to interpret are the first 3 links in my signature. Very cool stuff. Post a chart and we can tell everything about your life, except what happens when you're awake. Smile
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi xxyzx,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you with your CPAP therapy .
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-03-2017, 04:25 PM)Melman Wrote: Welcome. You can get a lot of help here once you have the software. You   an download it from here: https://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./

See the links below for the user guide and information on posting data. You will need a total of 4 posts before you can post data. Acknowledging this will be one more. A couple of additional questions will get you there.

I assume your machine has an SD card. (My DME has stopped supplying them with the machine.) If not you will need one. Any SD card will do An 8GB card will store many years of data.

thanks

this is all brand new to me

they have data i can see online
but it is nothing like the report they send the doctor

(04-03-2017, 06:51 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: [url=http://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./]SleepyHead[/url] software is linked at the top of the forum page.  Links to tutorials on chart organization, posting on the forum, and how to interpret are the first 3 links in my signature.  Very cool stuff.  Post a chart and we can tell everything about your life, except what happens when you're awake.  Smile

thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-03-2017, 04:25 PM)Melman Wrote: I assume your machine has an SD card. (My DME has stopped supplying them with the machine.) 

The Card is included in the package from Resmed & PR.
Resmed even includes a special SD card Folder with instructions that holds the SD card and come in the Case pocket with the Manuals.
I wonder why your DME is removing them?
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-05-2017, 06:17 PM)jtravel Wrote: I wonder why your DME is removing them?

I think it's because I was given a used machine. I recently checked the total hours against my use and it appear it had between 30 and 40 hours on it when I got it. I don't think there's any problem with it but a word to the wise would be to check the meter before accepting a "new" machine.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just trying to understand this stuff Domino96 5 272 03-05-2024, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,129 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  [Mod Note] Keep Your Stuff Together SuperSleeper 1 1,681 12-21-2023, 01:33 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Treatment] New to CPAP but keen to learn - Please could you help with results and Q's? JustinWoods 17 1,816 12-15-2023, 11:49 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  New CPAP user here. Ready to learn. Please advise how I can improve! Sleepyman12 4 502 12-13-2023, 05:51 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 384 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 342 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.