Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Pressure] SunsetsBrew's Journey
RE: SunsetsBrew's Journey
(08-16-2021, 10:18 AM)sunsetsbrew Wrote: Thanks for the clarification!, I will see where I am at with my CAs in a few weeks

I set my pressures back to min7 and epr 3 and for the first 5 hours I had really good sleep, 1.4 AHI with only 1 or 2 events that wernt CA, and then I woke up because my hose had water in it and was making alot of noise.  I also felt decently rested at that time

I emptied it out and as I was trying to go back to sleep I had a whole lot of CA events which I think woke me up in quick succession because I kinda realized I wasnt breathing, I have a zoom here.  I woke up feeling not great after 2 more hours or so.  

I will keep trying to get my EPR down to 1, I will lower to 2 tonight and see if I notice it.

For water in the hose, do you have hose temp and humidity set to Auto?
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-16-2021, 05:59 PM)ubersteiny Wrote: For water in the hose, do you have hose temp and humidity set to Auto?
I have humidity at 4, hose 70 degrees
Post Reply Post Reply
I'd increase tube temperature up a few clicks, see if rainout appears. If it does, increase it again.

If rainout appears like this, you can drain the hose without getting out of bed. Just slowly incline the hose towards the machine, it'll go back into the humidifier tub.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,366 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Journey to cure UARS. OSCAR data attached gzaw 5 932 03-19-2024, 03:39 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  CPAP journey start - please help (thread) Negligee1136 48 4,283 01-29-2024, 03:54 AM
Last Post: zaienk
  Dr. Steven Park details his UARS journey gainerfull 3 623 12-18-2023, 12:01 PM
Last Post: srwilsn3
  Twobigwheels - CPAP Therapy Journey Twobigwheels 34 1,207 11-27-2023, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  The Journey Begins - clearairways Therapy Thread clearairways 76 4,407 11-04-2023, 06:48 AM
Last Post: clearairways
  A few questions whilst I navigate my journey (masks/flow rate) Rebdr 11 805 10-30-2023, 02:17 AM
Last Post: Rebdr

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.