Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Mask for high pressure
Smile 
RE: Mask for high pressure
I'm making progress. Last night I slept very well for almost 10 hours; I feel like a new person today. Still tweaking the mask straps but at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks all for help and concern. Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
I found the Quatro worked well at higher pressures, and the ResMed F-10 was even better. My problem with the Quatro was when I would sometimes do mouth breathing my lower jaw would open and the bottom of my mouth would get below the mask. Had to use a chin strap to prevent, and that was a pain. The F-10 fit seems to prevent the mouth opening up as the bottom hits right at the spot between the chin and the lower lip that is the most greatly indented. It really becomes a case of what works best for the shape of your face.
Hang in there.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thumbsup 
I so appreciate the encouragement. I had a wonderful night last night. 1.63 apneas; lowest in a loonnngggg time. I might finally have the Quattro adjusted right.

I read about Sleepyhead on here so had my son help me load it; love that I can see in hard facts that I am doing better! Thanks again, Apnea Board.

Love this board; so helps to know there are people encouraging me and helping me. I hope I can pass the favor on now that I'm back on board.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  High flow limit, erratic breathing and resp rates jclarke131000 14 283 Yesterday, 06:31 AM
Last Post: jclarke131000
  [Pressure] High pressure Tomarovsch 1 108 04-12-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Extremely high CA readings on the ResMed Airsense 11 Soleil211 1 129 04-08-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Phillips Dreamstation 2 High Disconnects mrsleepyhead2001 2 179 03-22-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mrsleepyhead2001
  Recently started CPAP -- very high proportion of Clear Airway Events matt2 0 173 03-17-2024, 02:48 PM
Last Post: matt2
  COSA, hypoxemia, AFIB, high BP, polycythemia, and CBTI? Motorheadrulz 45 4,621 03-16-2024, 11:21 AM
Last Post: Motorheadrulz
  Full Face Mask Recommendations for Minimal Bounce with Pressure Support Unkikonki 15 660 03-14-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: RLRoth

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.