Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

airsense 10 menu
airsense 10 menu
How do I find the menu option on the airsense 10? I want to change the clock to daylight savings time.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: airsense 10 menu
At the top of the page I'd check the cpap setup manuals link
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-14-2015, 12:05 PM)budmi Wrote: How do I find the menu option on the airsense 10? I want to change the clock to daylight savings time.

Hold the home and round buttons for 3 seconds, that will get you the menu. Thanks I just set my time.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-14-2015, 04:09 PM)joe johnston Wrote:
(03-14-2015, 12:05 PM)budmi Wrote: How do I find the menu option on the airsense 10? I want to change the clock to daylight savings time.

Hold the home and round buttons for 3 seconds, that will get you the menu. Thanks I just set my time.

Wiki article on setting the clock (with pictures):

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._the_clock

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi budmi,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

what clock?
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-14-2015, 11:18 PM)OffroadToy Wrote:

what clock?

The machine records data about your breathing to the SD card. The machine has an internal clock and uses it to timestamp the data.

It doesn't show the clock on the display, except somewhere deep down into the settings menu.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-15-2015, 04:22 AM)archangle Wrote:
(03-14-2015, 11:18 PM)OffroadToy Wrote:

what clock?

The machine records data about your breathing to the SD card. The machine has an internal clock and uses it to timestamp the data.

It doesn't show the clock on the display, except somewhere deep down into the settings menu.

I think the guy just wants to know how to change the time-of-day. When you look at the SD card data, it's useful to have the time-of-day right. My S9 had time-of-day wrong by quite a few hours when I started this CPAP thing last fall and it made the times in ResScan look weird.

I just checked my A10. The machine lets you configure both the date and the time. My machine had the correct time so I guess it must adjust to daylight savings time automatically.

HowTo:
Put the machine in clinician mode by pressing and holding the "Home" button and the round knob simultaneously for a few seconds.

With the round knob, go into the settings menu. Scroll down towards the bottom where you will see date and time.

It's 24-hour time so 8pm is 20:00.

After you change the time-of-day, scroll back to the top and exit the clinician mode.

My S9 machine didn't like it if you try to change the time to an interval where it already has recorded data. I assume the A10 is the same. Change the time-of-day at night before you go to sleep rather than in the morning so you don't bump into that issue.

Both my S9 and A10 have a little bit of clock drift where it drifts a couple of minutes per month. The A10 has an internal cellular data modem so it was an engineering oversight that it isn't learning the precise time from the cellular data network.
Post Reply Post Reply
Go into the clinicians menu. (push home and knob together for 3-5 seconds). Go into settings, scroll waaaaaay down to Time. Push the knob, for minutes, again for hour. Turn knob to advance time.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 619 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
Cool New Backup Machine doesn't have menu options mcse350 2 200 02-28-2024, 03:38 PM
Last Post: mcse350
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,184 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell
  DreamStation 1 Menu Names? Dolfan 7 576 07-16-2023, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Dolfan
  Luna G3: Key sequence to access clinician (technician) menu? shu246 3 1,747 04-30-2023, 06:31 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Equipment] Need help choosing between Airsense 10 C2C or regular Airsense 10/11 dabrat76 10 1,626 03-16-2023, 08:20 AM
Last Post: dabrat76
  Airsense 11: SmartStart is Off, but Airsense keeps turning on by itself kklein 4 3,489 03-09-2023, 08:34 PM
Last Post: kklein

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.