Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep test tonight
RE: Sleep test tonight
I have found that one or two calls a day at each bottleneck will expedite getting your copy of the test.
I went from sleep doc appointment to sleep study, to results, to new ASV PAP machine in TWO WEEKS.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Squeak! Squeak!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleep test tonight
Also, forgot to add, the mask they gave me was the Resperonics Comfortgel Blue Full....It was not as comfortable as the old one I had (both full face).

The problem I had with it was that the bottom part of the mask felt like it was pushing up my lower lip. It was medium which is what I have at home but it feels bigger. The one I have at home has no brand name on it and it's so old, I don't remember.

The Nasal mask is the most comfortable but I often have congested sinuses and even if I use something to clear them, my mouth sems to open when i sleep and i cant get used to the chin strap. I was going to look online for a mask but in the end, this taught me to try them on and try several.

I'm just fortunate I have a mask I can fall asleep with now. It works because of mask covers I bought so it is cloth on face, not plastic. It's done wonders. If you can't take plastic on your face, you have to try these cloth covers. I bought them online and it was the best purchase I made for my apnea!!!

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the best home sleep test currently on the market? Lucky7 2 97 Yesterday, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 164 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  Need help interpeing Lofta test results. LoftaUser 0 132 03-07-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: LoftaUser
  Self-administered sleep test? BlueSky1958 6 213 02-29-2024, 03:29 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 206 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Doubts about my diagnosis? (Test results + First night with CPAP) IAXEM 14 882 02-26-2024, 03:46 PM
Last Post: IAXEM
  Home Sleep apnea test xaid 5 865 02-21-2024, 09:28 PM
Last Post: BDayton

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.