Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Mask leaks reduced
Thumbsup 
Exhalation pressure relief and mask leaks

I have noticed that my mask seals better (less leaks) with Exhalation pressure relief turned on without tightening the straps. Their is a rapid drop in pressure on exhale where as most of the small leaks would happen on exhale. Any comments ?

Sleep-well
For more information explore and read the wiki or just start with the link below.
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...re_success

Just my personal opinion. My posts are not medical advice or a statement of fact. Please consult a qualified physician or other qualified medical personnel. Please comply with all applicable laws, codes, regulations, and protocols.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sounds like you found something that works and is comfortable. Congrats!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Ohmy Leaks! A question with no answer Walla Walla 0 77 Yesterday, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Newbie issues - mask leaks, adjusting pressure son.et.lumiere 7 226 08-14-2017, 12:50 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
  Are leaks affecting my data and making it look better than it should be? cmckenna 3 249 06-23-2017, 11:04 AM
Last Post: cmckenna
  Leaks and Hypopnea Index with resmed aircurve 10 ASV ckingzzzs 6 304 06-13-2017, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Trying to move to nasal/pillow mask. Leaks? tedgreen 12 519 06-06-2017, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  AIRFIT F10 LEAKS dizzy1 15 613 06-05-2017, 10:07 PM
Last Post: ajack
  Big leaks creeping in ppca 7 336 05-18-2017, 12:10 AM
Last Post: ppca