Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Mask liners
Mask liners
Has anybody tried RemZzzs Padded Nasal CPAP Mask Liners?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Mask liners
I didn't care for them, my wife likes them when she's stuffed up and needs the FFM.
They are a bit more comfortable, providing a soft barrier between the seal and your face, but I have a problem with "things" near my eyes... the FFM is bad enough.
-- Rich
Links to Download OSCAR here
OSCAR Installation and Setup

Using Attachments to Post Images on Apnea Board

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Tried them, but no beuno.  After adjusting the fitting (and new headgear) I was able to find comfort on my mask without it.  I doubt most people would need these if everything fit properly.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the reply
Post Reply Post Reply
I use them with my Simplus. I had problems with leaking at the top, near the eyes. The liners reduced and stopped that. I highly recommend them.

It also kept the hot silicone mask off my face in the summer. Prevented nearly all the mask burping leaks.

I used one liner for several days before getting a new one.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the reply
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mask Liners newtothis1 1 312 12-31-2023, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  CPAP mask straps are loose and no longer keep the mask on my face WWu777 8 2,525 03-29-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  mask liners F30i face mask cberistain 7 1,994 10-20-2022, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Kidatply
  Mask Liners and Leaks ejbpesca 2 642 10-09-2022, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Melman
  Resmed P30i pillow mask user unable to get beyond 1.5 hr on mask Roy289 28 3,207 09-27-2022, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Roy289
  Advice for f and p vitera mask leaks full face mask accetableplaintain 2 3,747 03-23-2022, 09:37 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Mask liners Dreamless 2 720 11-12-2021, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Dreamless

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.