Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Mask/machine incompatability
Wink 
I am.trialing a cpap, I have an Airsense 10 and purchased a dewear naSal pillpw.mask but the hoe fitfitting is different. Does anyone know if an adapter is made?
Post Reply Post Reply
All masks are compatible with all hoses.

Seems your mask is missing a part.
Post Reply Post Reply
There is a small bushing that fits between the hose and mask connectors in some cases. For my Airsense 10 Autoset, it is about 1.5 inches long, gray, and stiff, as opposed to the flexibility of the hose and mask element.s

Please organize your SleeyHead screenshots like this.
I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Hi Kstoltz,
WELCOME! to the forum!
Which nasal pillows mask do you have?
I wish you good luck with your CPAP therapy, hang in there for more answers to your question.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-02-2017, 08:07 PM)Kstoltz Wrote: I am.trialing a cpap, I have an Airsense 10 and purchased a dewear naSal pillpw.mask but the hoe fitfitting is different. Does anyone know if an adapter is made?

The Dreamwear mask has a white plastic quick disconnect fitting that connects between the machine hose & mask hose.
When removing the mask from the machine Hose this white fitting often stays inside the machine hose.
If you used another hose look for it there.
Post Reply Post Reply
Your question has been correctly answered... 

So I shall simply say Welcome

As you progress you will have more questions, and most likely will find answers from the members of the Apnea Board. 

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 47 21,118 10-16-2017, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Mask Settings On Machine DPerretta 12 297 10-10-2017, 08:24 PM
Last Post: DPerretta
  Central or Obstructive? and Machine&mask freedomland 4 305 08-09-2017, 01:05 AM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Using Bi-pap machine since April 2017 still trying to find the right mask Mouth Breather 9 393 08-08-2017, 08:13 AM
Last Post: bonjour
  Pin from power plug stuck in machine ResMed cpap machine B10576 11 787 06-05-2017, 09:04 PM
Last Post: CB91710
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 13 1,139 05-04-2017, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Is my mask or machine faulty? Pumpino 8 408 02-24-2017, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Pumpino