Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Mask options for P10 nasal pillow.
Mask options for P10 nasal pillow.
My resscan software (newest version 5.6) isn't showing an option for nasal pillows. what do I set it for?
S8 Autoset spirit. Just bought the P10 pillow and love it but feel like the machine doesn't know I changed from a mask.
Does anyone know?
Thx.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Mask options for P10 nasal pillow.
Hi amedway!

Welcome

ResScan is analytical software and doesn't have an option for a mask. Your S8 is the one that needs to have this option entered into its configuration.

I'm not familiar with your model. You can either wait for a knowledgeable member to post or, if you don't have one, obtain the clinician manual for your CPAP. Here is the link to find it:
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual
This is the same as the link at the top of the page.

I hope this may help - Good luck!

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank You.
The Resscan software does allow me to change the machine settings as well as on the machine itself through the clinical menu but there is no option for any pillows like the P-10. Just masks and nasal prongs. I have the machine set to SWIFT which was the first mask/pillows I used years ago.
It seems to be working okay and not sure if any of this would change anything, but I'd just like to update to the current method of delivery to my nose.
Thanks again, appreciate this forum, I've learned a lot from here.Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
Open ResScan to your patient profile. Then go to the Profile tab. Click on the Additional details tab. Scroll down to Equipment Information. Go to the heading called Mask. Click on the down arrow in that field to bring up the P10 choice.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Having had an S8 VPAP S, setting the mask option in the machine to Swift is correct for nasal pillows.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Ha, look at that!
Never thought about looking there.
There is no P-10 option but I'll try to upgrade the software, then have another look. I thought I had the latest version 5.6.0.9419

THANK YOU! For your great knowledge!
Post Reply Post Reply
Just so you are aware the profile setting does not to my knowledge change the setting on your machine. The only way to change that setting is on your machine to my understanding. See Mongo's post for correct setting.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR advanced viewing options dfunk 2 459 12-11-2023, 05:53 PM
Last Post: dfunk
  Can't set custom oximetry options in OSCAR Pixel Ninja 1 674 07-02-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Viatom Data Importer - Options RegEx Purpose? DavidEsp 1 555 02-24-2023, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  CMS 50F record options question yankees123 30 2,097 04-12-2022, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Dormant
  Software options? DarrylM 27 2,596 09-22-2020, 07:57 PM
Last Post: DarrylM
  software options ronbon172 1 809 09-11-2020, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR>DAILY>DETAILS Options Madbeggar 1 708 04-26-2020, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Madbeggar

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.