Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Mask setting for dream station
Hi
I use a Dream station and use a full mask. Somehow I changed the settings and I'm not sure what the setting should be, 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 for the full mask? Would greatly appreciate any help..
I am so glad to have found this group, lots of great info on here. Thanks
Tom
Hi Tskully,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for answers to your question and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
X1 should do it. Google found this for a slightly older version of your machine:

Welcome to ApneaBoard, Tskully!!

Not sure if this will definitively answer your question, but hopefully at least helps:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-Settings
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!! Rolleyes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Since the mask your profile shows you are using is not a Phillips mask the setting should be set to 0.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dream Mapper registration code ? Scajwhite 4 110 01-22-2017, 03:09 PM
Last Post: perceneij
  light on Dream Station ttfespe 31 2,885 01-19-2017, 05:25 PM
Last Post: chill
  How to ulock Ramp setting on dreamstation wdriver 3 218 01-15-2017, 09:15 PM
Last Post: wdriver
  What's the maximum pressure setting that doesn't disturb your sleep? Ihaveapnea 12 553 01-14-2017, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Newbee2016
  What does the "Pressure Relief" setting? Ihaveapnea 7 325 01-07-2017, 05:12 AM
Last Post: kwhenrykerr
  Setting up DreamStation with F&P Simplus mask question grahamwright1 5 784 01-06-2017, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Jasba64
  Dreamstation Auto Bipap Setting Questions lawlipop 10 404 01-02-2017, 10:52 PM
Last Post: lawlipop