Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Mask storage
RE: Mask storage
Although I have a hose caddy and it would be easy just to hang the mask on it, I avoid doing that so as not to unnecessary stretch out the headgear, especially the slack-prone Airfit P10 straps. I usually just gently double back the hose and rest the mask on top of the CPAP machine.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
I leave the mask and hose lying across my pillow, but I put the plastic cover back on the mask ( F&P Eson nose mask ) to ensure no creepy crawlies go and set up home halfway along the hose. 
I'd prefer not to inhale a bunch of baby spiders or an earwig, or something similar in the middle of the night.  Bigwink
Post Reply Post Reply
I drape mine across the top of my lamp shade on my nightstand.  I make sure the light bulb is off!
Post Reply Post Reply
Under the blankets or the cats will chew on it. Same with the hose.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Data Storage [how much will AirSense 10 store?] RobertWA 8 1,403 05-12-2018, 12:46 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Equipment] CPAP question [smell after storage] Dyinginmysleep 10 944 02-04-2018, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Dyinginmysleep
  Copy data from internal storage to SD card on Dreamstation bketchel 5 934 03-02-2017, 10:28 AM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense - Is there data storage on the SD card AND in the unit itself? FormerFed 19 7,543 11-03-2016, 03:17 PM
Last Post: PreciousRoy
  Data storage question for S9 users Dawei 7 1,056 03-31-2016, 09:09 PM
Last Post: palerider
  DeVilbiss SleepCube Standard data storage. Syncopator 5 2,437 06-03-2015, 07:02 PM
Last Post: OMyMyOHellYes
  Media Card Data Storage FLcracker 7 1,748 03-07-2015, 12:30 PM
Last Post: archangle

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.