Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Mask suggestion?
Mask suggestion?
Hi, new here.

I've been using the Respironics Profile Lite (M) mask since I started CPAP 6 years ago. For some idiotic reason they have discontinued it. If I could find somebody that sells them, I'd buy 5 or 6!! Across the internet, I can see people are not happy about this.

I've now tried at least 6 different masks and none of them are working. I can't get them to fit correctly or they hurt my face. My latest one is a ResMed N10 which I am waiting for.

I know they're all different, but I can't find a mask even close to what this was, which was pretty much perfect for me...any suggestions?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Mask suggestion?
I am still finding these supplied from most vendors. As an example I saw Supplier #14 has them for $49.00 USD.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Hi RichManitoba,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I hope you are able to find your mask.
Good luck to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
Hang in there formore responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-04-2016, 02:31 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: I am still finding these supplied from most vendors. As an example I saw Supplier #14 has them for $49.00 USD.

That is true but I haven't seen any that offer all sizes anymore. I used a Profile Lite Medium for 16 years and can't find any anywhere.

However, I like my new mask a lot better. Although I still have a Profile Lite I no longer use it. It seems really stuffy compared to the Wizard 210 which is what I am using now. It has a higher exhaust flow and makes breathing so much more comfortable.
Post Reply Post Reply
I see "medium small" and "medium wide" in the sizing drop down menu of Supplier #14's advertisement, as well as the part numbers from Respironics.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My suggestion for help with nasal pillow irritation rebean 3 646 12-06-2023, 12:40 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [CPAP] New User - Settings Suggestion - Disturbed Sleep ralphm123 3 319 11-06-2023, 09:57 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  CPAP mask straps are loose and no longer keep the mask on my face WWu777 8 2,485 03-29-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Suggestion to improve AHI, especially CA caffee666 7 640 01-31-2023, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Sleep Eye Mask Suggestion? Susabella 7 719 11-06-2022, 07:39 PM
Last Post: TexasDon
  Resmed P30i pillow mask user unable to get beyond 1.5 hr on mask Roy289 28 3,172 09-27-2022, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Roy289
  Advice for f and p vitera mask leaks full face mask accetableplaintain 2 3,679 03-23-2022, 09:37 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.