Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Symptoms] Still Feel Unrested
Still Feel Unrested
Hello, thanks for taking a look at my data. I don't feel rested. I feel tired, fatigued and just out of it. In fact, I haven't felt rested after waking up from a nights sleep in years.

I've got the Airfit N20 with Philips Dream station. Pressure settings 6-10. Looking at these charts is a little overwhelming because number one, I'm lacking the mental clarity and intellectual faculties to make sense of it all so I am hoping someone will humor me and tell me what they see. Having lots of trouble with nasal congestion (can't get enough air through my nose) and I'm really not liking breathing warm air. I find that the mask leaks a little bit and blows air on my eye lid and it wakes me up. 

I was told to try the Fisher Paykel Evora Full Face mask, any thoughts on that mask?

It's a little discouraging because you buy these masks and you can't return them and then you are out the $100+ after every mask you buy or try. I can't imagine these masks cost that much to make.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Still Feel Unrested
For sampling masks, talk to your DME about a 30 day mask trial. If they don’t allow then go with an online cpap supplier that allows swaps.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low AHI scores but feel like I should feel better jake79 7 190 2 hours ago
Last Post: jake79
  Low AHI but still feel tired everyday Abhi 7 475 04-10-2024, 08:07 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Feel like my CPAP machine is killing me jimbob123 1 190 03-27-2024, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Rich66
  CPAP making me feel very tense while I'm asleep jlpool 15 984 03-16-2024, 05:34 PM
Last Post: jlpool
  Feel worse on lower EPR even though AHI seems the same? LarkinM 10 405 03-14-2024, 10:53 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Symptoms] CPAP(UARS) user 10+ years, still feel terrible DB10 17 1,113 03-05-2024, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Treatment] First PAP usage (BiPAP) for treating UARS + Maybe OSA - Feel like hyperventilating? OneShleepyBoi 21 1,042 03-02-2024, 06:35 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.