Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Maskmate cream?
Maskmate cream?
babag1 post reference:

Update-Still back again to high nightly leaks. Tried Rezzz liners and then worse leaks but comfortable feeling. Finally tried Maskmate cream and zero leaks and Events 0.9. Nice that I had him try this product although it's expensive, you use very little. Will still keep using it and see what the future brings. 

[Image: like.png] -babag1

babag1  Posted this and relates to her husband. I always have the radar up for anything that 'may' make for a better mask seal.  I use a FFmasks and run TWICE the pressures he does, so logically failure rate of the product would be increased.
Perhaps babag1 could elaborate in detail on the Maskmate cream OR someone familiar with it could enlighten me further?
(Big'A' is out of stock but company can be searched)
Thanks Kindly
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Maskmate cream?
Look at maskmate, not sure on the site but if it works happy days
Work around link removed.  Instead, do a google search for maskmate cream.

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Maskmate cream?
like Link removed.  Instead, do a google search for maskmate cream.Just bought for the second time. This time a much bigger jar.  Expensive but it works.

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.