Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Math and Christmas
(12-28-2014, 11:29 AM)DocWils Wrote: Gods! How many of you are mathematicians?

not me Big Grin 100% self edumacated. Bigwink

Post Reply Post Reply
Love the x-mas equation Smile
Before APAP: [Image: DARTH-VADER_zpsa57946df.png]

After APAP: See avatar: R2D2 for the win!

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle"
--Ian Maclaren

I don't snore! I just make creepy noises so the aliens know I'm not someone to be messed with.
Post Reply Post Reply
Never mind.
Before APAP: [Image: DARTH-VADER_zpsa57946df.png]

After APAP: See avatar: R2D2 for the win!

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle"
--Ian Maclaren

I don't snore! I just make creepy noises so the aliens know I'm not someone to be messed with.
Post Reply Post Reply

Animal Science major - only "math" class I took was "How to lie with statistics." However, I flew as an AF navigator for 20+ years and understood and taught celestial theory. Go figure.

BTW, took a semester of FORTRAN 2 and another of FORTRAN 4 and got credit for a year of a foreign language back about 40 years ago,

Homer
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-03-2015, 07:27 PM)Homerec130 Wrote: Animal Science major - only "math" class I took was "How to lie with statistics." However, I flew as an AF navigator for 20+ years and understood and taught celestial theory. Go figure.

BTW, took a semester of FORTRAN 2 and another of FORTRAN 4 and got credit for a year of a foreign language back about 40 years ago,

Homer

Don't need math with an E6B.
[Image: pBt22Od.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-03-2015, 09:56 PM)justMongo Wrote: [Don't need math with an E6B.

Just start off with a full fuel tank, fly VFR and follow the highways, rivers & railroads. Who needs to calculate stuff? It's funner and more exciting if you don't.

If you're flying IFR, just make sure you take a cat with you in the plane. If you're so socked-in that you can't see two feet in front of the aircraft, and you're not sure if you're upside-down or right-side up... simply hold the can up, and drop it. Cats always fall down and land on all fours... if it hits the floor of the cockpit, everything is good. If it hits the ceiling, push the stick to the left until the cat falls back to the floor.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Poll: 2015 White Christmas? PollCat 30 2,090 01-10-2016, 03:58 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  Christmas Cut-outs surferdude2 3 643 12-05-2015, 09:32 PM
Last Post: cate1898
  Merry Christmas & Happy New Year zonk 5 2,995 12-24-2014, 08:13 AM
Last Post: DocWils
  My Christmas Present justMongo 12 2,068 12-17-2014, 06:47 PM
Last Post: DocWils