Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

May 1st, cleaning time!
RE: May 1st, cleaning time!
(05-02-2015, 09:03 AM)OMyMyOHellYes Wrote: Does this mean I have to wash my socks?

not if you don't take them off.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-02-2015, 09:04 AM)lab rat Wrote:
(05-02-2015, 09:03 AM)OMyMyOHellYes Wrote: Does this mean I have to wash my socks?

Just turn them inside out.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-02-2015, 09:10 AM)justMongo Wrote:
(05-02-2015, 09:04 AM)lab rat Wrote:

Just turn them inside out.

I already did that last year.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-02-2015, 08:52 AM)OpalRose Wrote: Thanks retired_guy for reminding me. I may even wipe down the outside of my machine.
While I'm at it, I'll change my bed sheets...oh what the heck, I may as well clean out the closet too.
Bouncy

...and can you spell O-V-E-R K-I-L-L? As in way overkill?

1. Don't need to wipe down the outside of your machine unless the cat puked on it.

2. Don't need to change the bed sheets unless the cat pee'd on them.

3. Don't need to clean out the closet unless that's where the cat hid all her spare mice and rats.

Don't have a cat? Problem(s) solved.

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-02-2015, 11:04 AM)retired_guy Wrote: Don't have a cat? Problem(s) solved.

I move we designate that there the forum quote of the week.

OMMOHY
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-02-2015, 11:04 AM)retired_guy Wrote:
(05-02-2015, 08:52 AM)OpalRose Wrote: Thanks retired_guy for reminding me. I may even wipe down the outside of my machine.
While I'm at it, I'll change my bed sheets...oh what the heck, I may as well clean out the closet too.
Bouncy

...and can you spell O-V-E-R K-I-L-L? As in way overkill?

1. Don't need to wipe down the outside of your machine unless the cat puked on it.

2. Don't need to change the bed sheets unless the cat pee'd on them.

3. Don't need to clean out the closet unless that's where the cat hid all her spare mice and rats.

Don't have a cat? Problem(s) solved.

Nope, no cat, but I have a crazy Yorkie that hides strange things under my bed
and under my pillow too. Have to check it every night.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Quote:1 week later they are not dry. Lesson learnt. NEVER WASH TUBING EVER.
How the heck are you hanging the tubes? It's not like you are living in a rain forest. Thinking-about The only time my bro's tubes don't dry well is when we have 90% humidity and that's actually pretty uncommon here in MN.

It's May 2nd, and I had to skip morning errands because I was dizzy from being too tired. My titration study isn't for 3 more weeks and then another 2 weeks to see the doctor. I suspect everything was put out for so long because the doc wanted to go on vacation. Oh-jeez Anyway, since the discussion is about cleaning, I have seen that some places sell a disinfectant. Is that even necessary unless you have certain diseases?
Post Reply Post Reply
The answer to your question about disinfectant is: It depends on how paranoid you are.

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-02-2015, 12:50 PM)Mosquitobait Wrote:
Quote:1 week later they are not dry. Lesson learnt. NEVER WASH TUBING EVER.
How the heck are you hanging the tubes? It's not like you are living in a rain forest. Thinking-about The only time my bro's tubes don't dry well is when we have 90% humidity and that's actually pretty uncommon here in MN.
LabRat lives in OZ. It's a big continent; and the northern areas are quite literally in the tropics.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
I did not know there was a tropical Australia. Learn something new every day. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a way to change the Resmed 10 time from Miliary Time? johnathanb76 5 49 3 hours ago
Last Post: johnathanb76
  First time therapy, settings and progress Schernenk 61 990 5 hours ago
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  [CPAP] CPAP works, but at the same time doesn't AUniqueUsername 8 175 Yesterday, 08:17 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Cleaning F20/F30 QuietAir Elbow 70sSanO 13 5,782 04-12-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Magoo905
  Oscar 1.4.0 software time change keithy62 2 122 04-12-2024, 05:14 AM
Last Post: keithy62
  Long Time PAPer Trying to Dial It In again! dlbzone 5 266 04-11-2024, 09:26 PM
Last Post: dlbzone
  Cleaning the Airsense machine itself (not the mask, tube, chamber)? dharma2255 3 158 04-10-2024, 10:47 AM
Last Post: dharma2255

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.