Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

May I see examples of what average ASV charts are supposed to look like?
May I see examples of what average ASV charts are supposed to look like?
Its very hard for me to find examples. I can search this forum and find mention of the words ASV and Chart (which is just about every other post) without finding actual charts.

I know everyones different, but I'd still like to have some sort of reference to compare to.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: May I see examples of what average ASV charts are supposed to look like?
IDK what they're 'supposed' to look like either but can share mine, such as they are. is there something in particular that you want to compare?
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-21-2019, 10:23 AM)sheepless Wrote: IDK what they're 'supposed' to look like either but can share mine, such as they are.  is there something in particular that you want to compare?

Pretty much everything. Events (I have never been flagged for a single central on ASV. Do other people get flagged at all?) Whats the pie chart says (for me its a big blue H with a slice of Upper Airway). Flow rate. Consistency. How much the pressure jumps around. How much it climbs, etc.
Post Reply Post Reply
asv doesn't flag oa or ca, just ua (unclassified). ps varies alot and quickly. epap changes very slowly.

how about this: try to frame some specific questions. post some shots of things you have questions about. folks will explain. I can try to find shots of similar things for you to compare.
Post Reply Post Reply
Follow the link in my signature to the Soft Cervical Collar wiki. i posted some ASV charts there with positional apnea before using a collar, and the results after. At least it's something to look at.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-21-2019, 12:23 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Follow the link in my signature to the Soft Cervical Collar wiki.  i posted some ASV charts there with positional apnea before using a collar, and the results after.  At least it's something to look at.

That pretty much quenches my thirst for info. You may close this thread now.  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Interpreting Charts to ID Potential Palatal Prolapse - Deep Sleep Issue reedro287 5 102 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Oscar Charts: Interrupted sleep with high heart rate xaid 1 108 03-19-2024, 08:15 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
Question ASV: PS Settings - Examples Unkikonki 3 191 02-24-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Help Interpreting Oscar Charts - Huge Clusters of OA Heaviside 3 378 02-22-2024, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] New with CPAP Request Assist with OSCAR Charts YankeeLaker 18 1,121 01-30-2024, 07:56 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [CPAP] Some Oscar Charts from me Dataporter 3 260 01-28-2024, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Looking for advice on my charts tiredguy1 10 680 01-26-2024, 12:34 PM
Last Post: tiredguy1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.