Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Measles -- vacinate old people?
Dont know what happened to the punctuation. I sent it from mt phone so I presume it had an issue.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-18-2015, 07:37 AM)me50 Wrote: Dont know what happened to the punctuation. I sent it from mt phone so I presume it had an issue.

Here ya go. Just cut and paste as needed:

: . . . , , , , " " ! ! & # . ; : :

Happy to help.
Post Reply Post Reply
One Dr. here in the USA says we should all die before 75 anyway.
I use my PAP machine nightly and I feel great!
Updated: Philips Respironics System One (60 Series)
RemStar BiPAP Auto with Bi-FlexModel 760P -
Rise Time x3 Fixed Bi-Level EPAP 9.0 IPAP 11.5 (cmH2O)
Post Reply Post Reply

(05-18-2015, 07:19 AM)justMongo Wrote: Difficult to read when there is no punctuation.

Try Hebrew or Arabic. Or spend an afternoon reading DNA results.....

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-18-2015, 02:34 PM)Mark Douglas Wrote: One Dr. here in the USA says we should all die before 75 anyway.

You what? Does he mean our life spans should statistically not be longer or does he mean we should voluntarily or not voluntarily euthanise ourselves at 75?
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-18-2015, 04:20 PM)DocWils Wrote:
(05-18-2015, 07:19 AM)justMongo Wrote: Difficult to read when there is no punctuation.

Try Hebrew or Arabic. Or spend an afternoon reading DNA results.....

Because it's left to right and has no vowels.

(05-18-2015, 04:21 PM)DocWils Wrote:
(05-18-2015, 02:34 PM)Mark Douglas Wrote: One Dr. here in the USA says we should all die before 75 anyway.

You what? Does he mean our life spans should statistically not be longer or does he mean we should voluntarily or not voluntarily euthanise ourselves at 75?

I think he is misquoting and incorrectly attributing that statement.
I believe it comes from a UK source suggesting the NHS have a policy of urging those 75 and older sign DNR orders.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...order.html
[Image: KSnEf8xl.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply

No mongo.
Meant exactly what I wrote. The man thinks quality of life after 75 our lives are so poor we should not try to prolong our time on earth. Life after 75 isn't worth living.
Post Reply Post Reply
I know people at 90 who would disagree.

Of course this bloke is welcome to put his money where his mouth is and euthanise himself on his 76th birthday. A sort of put up or shut up clause, if you will. But then, back when I was a youngster, we thought that anyone over 30 could not be trusted, and that led of course to Nolan's book Logan's Run, which took it further and combined the population explosion that we were all fearing at the time, with euthanasia at age 21, and the film version, which moved it to our hippie credo of cop it at 30,, etc. So 75 is the new Logan's Run, according to this fellow. Okay - as I said, he's welcome to set himself as an example, if he wants to. I doubt many will follow him. So long as doesn't try to impose it on others, then he is welcome to top himself all he wants.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-18-2015, 06:11 PM)Mark Douglas Wrote: No mongo.
Meant exactly what I wrote. The man thinks quality of life after 75 our lives are so poor we should not try to prolong our time on earth. Life after 75 isn't worth living.

Let's make it National Policy and start with Congress.
(I bet that would get repealed before sundown.)
[Image: KSnEf8xl.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply

That person, I hesitate to call him a man or doctor, was a principle architect of obama care. Look it up.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Ohmy Why are people starting sentences with the word "So..."? SuperSleeper 74 6,483 03-28-2017, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Homerec130
  If you snore, blame it on traffic fumes: People who live close to busy roads found to icyura10 3 355 08-30-2016, 11:41 PM
Last Post: chill
  Don't honk at old people zonk 7 2,973 08-09-2012, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Schnauzers 5