Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Media Card Data Storage
Media Card Data Storage
ON average, how much time/info can be stored on the card that came with her unit before it fills up? (Using SH)...

Does it just continue on and overwrite, or does one have to format the card and start over?

Thanks much,

FLc
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Media Card Data Storage
I am going on 1 1/4 years on my card
Post Reply Post Reply
Don't know about the P-R machines -- but ResMed holds up to 365 days of simple summary data (mostly compliance data), 30 days of detailed data and 7 days of high sample rate data. Theirs is a 2GB card; and it never reaches full capacity.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
I am at the 2 1/2 year point on my card and it goes back to day one. Don't know the size of the card, but my machine tells me I have 94% left.

Homer
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi,

With a stock 2 GB SD card, it works out to about 25+ years of data. I don't plan on being here when the card totally fills up!

:-)
Post Reply Post Reply
The machine will die probably a decade at min before the card fills up. On the display that little outline that looks like sd card? Itll be full black when it fills up. Youll never see that though unless you happen to use the same card for the life of the next 5 machines LOL.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks to all the good folks who took the time to answer one more dumb question...

We can now proceed, without worry about the data card ever filling up.

Best to all!

FLc

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-07-2015, 01:36 AM)Ghost1958 Wrote: The machine will die probably a decade at min before the card fills up. On the display that little outline that looks like sd card? Itll be full black when it fills up. Youll never see that though unless you happen to use the same card for the life of the next 5 machines LOL.

SD cards have a pretty high failure rate. There's probably a good chance the card will go bad long before the machine does.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 170 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  CPAP Storage kimohare 4 346 01-27-2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  [CPAP] First post - Uploading Airsense 11 AutoSet data to SD card DrBook 2 346 01-03-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: DrBook
  AirSense 11 not reporting data correctly to SD card WHB74 4 505 10-17-2023, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Recording Data To SD Card TheEngineer 4 672 09-14-2023, 08:30 AM
Last Post: RNeil
  No SD Card anyway to get last night's data jerrykur 2 467 08-01-2023, 10:41 AM
Last Post: jerrykur
  My DME cant import my emailed SD card data, can I export all days to a pdf? ImAlwaysTiredd 7 726 12-28-2022, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.