Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Meet with sleep study center employee to look at masks for my sleep titration
looks a lot like the SP-CHADJ. Did you get an adjustable one? You are pretty versed in your therapy, etc. so you probably got the adjustable one and tried to adjust it to where it didn't mess with your lower jaw and was more comfortable. Too bad it didn't work for you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yuppers - adjustable, with extender straps too. Could make it seriously tight, or almost fall-off loose. The problem when as tight as I could comfortably stand, it pulled my lower jaw backwards (five years at a dental school, braces, teeth pulled, springs, the whole nine yards) and made it so my lips could not seal.

I'd need to find a chin strap that only pulls directly up I think.
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional. My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone else have Sleep Drs that're only CPAP machine mills? TurdFerguson8675 16 404 3 hours ago
Last Post: jacl
  Sleep - Arthritis pain GrammaBear 7 126 7 hours ago
Last Post: Beej
  [Diagnosis] Had at home sleep study done not sure about results Bobbyjones 21 409 9 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  setback on my sleep apnea, requet for help drzman49 3 140 Yesterday, 03:10 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Provigil and sleep apnea miedziusb 11 5,783 02-21-2017, 07:41 PM
Last Post: E.W.
  Sleep Report Usage dfluss 3 95 02-21-2017, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  APAP Prescribed for Central Sleep Apnea? NeverRested 13 286 02-21-2017, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider