Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Meet with sleep study center employee to look at masks for my sleep titration
RE: Meet with sleep study center employee to look at masks for my sleep titration
looks a lot like the SP-CHADJ. Did you get an adjustable one? You are pretty versed in your therapy, etc. so you probably got the adjustable one and tried to adjust it to where it didn't mess with your lower jaw and was more comfortable. Too bad it didn't work for you.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Meet with sleep study center employee to look at masks for my sleep titration
Yuppers - adjustable, with extender straps too. Could make it seriously tight, or almost fall-off loose. The problem when as tight as I could comfortably stand, it pulled my lower jaw backwards (five years at a dental school, braces, teeth pulled, springs, the whole nine yards) and made it so my lips could not seal.

I'd need to find a chin strap that only pulls directly up I think.
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hybrid Masks more comfortable than over the nose FF mask? sleepingbetterinFl 1 46 5 hours ago
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [CPAP] Help with OSCAR data to help improve sleep Akaharu 7 246 Today, 04:04 AM
Last Post: Akaharu
  New to BiPAP, hoping for titration assistance? (Probable UARS) Easing5319 15 1,128 Yesterday, 05:43 PM
Last Post: jkossis
  [Equipment] Any tips on how to get better airflow in under nose masks/hybrid full face masks? jake79 12 170 Yesterday, 05:19 PM
Last Post: jake79
  My sleep study (starting out) sabletaurus 5 167 04-16-2024, 07:24 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
Sad [Treatment] Therapy is helping, but only a little - good AHI numbers, bad sleep tiredsleeper 4 191 04-16-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: tiredsleeper
  Starting my journey to better sleep - guidance appreciated StuffyNoseDude 0 75 04-13-2024, 06:43 PM
Last Post: StuffyNoseDude

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.