Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Memory card error
Memory card problems- I have a generic SD memory card and the apap will not write to or read the card. Any idea the memory card should be formatted as? Fat16 / Fat32 From everything I read a generic memory card should work fine. The error I keep receiving when I nsert the memory card into the apap is that the card is corrupt. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
Fat 32.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-23-2017, 06:50 AM)pupcamper Wrote: Fat 32.

Formatted fat32 same error as before apap tries to read it and says it is corrupt reformat? I say yes and it still comes back and says it is corrupt reinsert...

I have reinserted tried again rebooted the machine with the sequence also 

Any ideas to try next?
Post Reply Post Reply

... the problem could be with the blocksize .... according to the manual I found for the machine in your profile your machine should be able to format the card itself.

maybe the card is just broken? ... try another one^^ (use an old card from a smartphone with the SD-adapter .. should work fine)
Post Reply Post Reply
I sounds if either the card or card reader is going bad. Do you have access to an extra card and a different reader in order to test this?
Post Reply Post Reply
Card works fine in a computer ordered another card to troubleshoot.

Thanks for the replies.
Post Reply Post Reply

Did you try formatting it to a FAT16? I seem to remember reading somewhere that it used a FAT16. At this point it couldn't hurt to try.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-24-2017, 08:48 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Did you try formatting it to a FAT16?  I seem to remember reading somewhere that it used a FAT16.  At this point it couldn't hurt to try.

I think Crimson neck is onto something here. I based my response on an internet search. Out of curiosity, I checked my DreamStation sd card. It is formatted fat 16.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-24-2017, 02:36 PM)pupcamper Wrote: I think Crimson neck is onto something here. I based my response on an internet search. Out of curiosity, I checked my DreamStation sd card. It is formatted fat 16.

could you please check the clustersize of that working card?

open up a command prompt "cmd.exe" and there type (or paste):
fsutil fsinfo sectorinfo x:

x is the drive-letter of your SD-card.

Than Apnea_GM should use that value during the format instead of the "standard size".
Post Reply Post Reply

(02-25-2017, 05:23 AM)TBMx Wrote: could you please check the clustersize of that working card?

open up a command prompt "cmd.exe" and there type (or paste):
fsutil fsinfo sectorinfo x:

x is the drive-letter of your SD-card.

Than Apnea_GM should use that value during the format instead of the "standard size".

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleepyhead update question - Error showing trying to go from v0.9.8-1 to current NovaSleep 4 164 12-28-2017, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Error terjello 5 312 12-02-2017, 09:49 PM
Last Post: terjello
  Encore Pro 2.20.6.0 error reading SD card StuGoldberg 6 307 11-29-2017, 04:11 PM
Last Post: StuGoldberg
  help please Philips BiPAP datacard error Kudell 6 282 11-25-2017, 02:06 PM
Last Post: Kudell
  Error dowloading data from Sd card for system one machine dangood_47 4 556 11-14-2017, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Angry EncoreBasic SD card problem [non-PR card?] medinamike 5 304 10-08-2017, 12:04 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  ResScan load error Paul862 17 1,762 05-31-2017, 05:10 PM
Last Post: z counter