Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Memory card not working on my resmed...HELP!!!
Memory card not working on my resmed...HELP!!!
hi everyone.  i've been checking my data each day now for a couple of weeks, and then on the 5th of October, i went to check it out and there was nothing there.  the 4th is the last day with any data.  i've now put the card back in several times and still nothing.  the memory card is now, no longer working.  it has all of the data up until the 5th but nothing after.  what am i doing wrong?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Memory card not working on my resmed...HELP!!!
It could be one of several different things.
  1. The Write Protect is turned on.
  2. The card didn't get totally locked in the CPAP's card slot.
  3. The card is fried. .  . (Very Common)

Mount the card in your PC and try copying any small file to it. The card will be considered good if it allows the copy.  If your are successful, remember to delete the file off the card. If unsuccessful, a error message should be displayed. Something like "Copy Error - Device is Write Protected" (not the exact verbiage but close enough to give you the idea)
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Crimson basically covered it. The card my machine shipped with from the DME had a loose write-lock switch on it and would easily slip into the write-protected mode. Amazon'd a cheap replacement and no longer an issue.
Post Reply Post Reply
hi.  thank you.  i'm afraid it was even something more basic.  i went into the menu at the top and told it to import data and voila.  i'm sorry.  i could swear it was doing this automatically before.  anyway, all of the data for the last several nights is there.  i will keep in mind your suggestions if there are any problems down the road though...thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Machine and settings not working snapperzz 3 95 03-26-2024, 02:10 AM
Last Post: snapperzz
  ResMed 10 Card-to-Cloud: no cellular device NelsonM 20 3,041 03-14-2024, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 379 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 228 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  25 years of cpap, and still not working good Johan van der veen 2 178 03-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Johan van der veen
Question ResMed AirSense 10 SD Card reuse? uselessdetails 3 414 02-16-2024, 02:51 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  [Equipment] Resmed Airsense 11 SD Card? Dawg 1 259 02-11-2024, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.