Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Merging data from 2 CPAPs
RE: Merging data from 2 CPAPs
(10-24-2014, 10:24 PM)capecode Wrote: Another thought, would it work if I use the same SD Card on two machines (A10 & A10)?
I don't have two A10, I've S9 and A10
Took S9 SD card out and stick it in the A10
Message displayed on the screen

Are you sure?
SD card for another device detected
Continue using SD card?
No Yes

When I stick the A10 card in the S9
Message displayed on the screen
Are you sure?
Invalid SD card
Erase card data
Yes No

In either examples, select "Yes" ... the machine erase the data on the card and write summary data on the card up to 365 days, detailed data is lost as detailed data written directly on the card and not stored on the machine

Post Reply Post Reply
You could use the same card, yeah, but I'd not advise it. Get a 2nd card and keep in the travel one. Use it just for that. And if something ever happened to the main card, you got a backup card to use.

If you travel enough that you are considering paying out for two very expensive, brand new machines, that tells me you must travel a lot. I'd be afraid of tiring the card out from all that wiping.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Mine was easy. I traded my old noisy PRS1 960 for a new quieter one.
I inserted the card from the new machine and imported the data. It came right in fully integreted and did not miss a step.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had few problems doing a one-time merge of data on PRS1 450P and 650P using both Sleepyhead and EncoreBasic.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Medicare (US) and CPAPs KSMatthew 4 383 12-16-2023, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Noisy Fans in New CPAPs stevew77 0 389 09-28-2023, 06:11 PM
Last Post: stevew77
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,651 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
  Merging O2 & CPAP Data clearairways 3 617 11-27-2022, 10:47 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 896 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  Advice on buying rental CPAPS online fincy 2 703 06-21-2022, 04:46 PM
Last Post: SleepinAZ
  [CPAP] Data showing clear airway apneas: central apnea or soft palate collapse? Data inc. JamesD0079 0 798 03-21-2022, 07:50 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.