Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Merging data from 2 CPAPs
Merging data from 2 CPAPs
Hi,

I'm very new here in this forum.

I am in a situation where I stay at one place during the weekdays and stay at another place on the weekends. Obviously, I don't want to carry the CPAP every time I move from one place to another and back.

I have already ordered Resmed Airsense 10 (for the place I stay during weekdays) but I figure I may buy another unit (for the place I stay during weekends).

Just have a few questions :

1) Is it possible to merge data from 2 CPAPS together (either using ResScan or SleepyHead software)?

2) If I decide to buy a second unit which is different from the first unit (i.e. Transcend Auto - in case for traveling), is there a software that can merge data from two different makes of CPAPs together?

3) I also have CMS50I oximeter, can I merge SpO2 data with Sleep data too?

Thanks,

Capecode
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Merging data from 2 CPAPs
Hi capecode,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't know the answer to your questions but hang in there and someone will be along to help, soon.
Best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I will be paying attention to this.i just got a replacement for my PRS1 960.
It would be nice to merge the old data with the new. Mine is a one time event, but the same question.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't believe you can merge data from two machines, each machine have a different serial number and for each machine you need to create a different patient file

I would get the same machine for the weekends as the machine using in the week days

Which AirSense 10 are you using: CPAP, Elite, AutoSet, AutoSet 4Her

SleepyHead support AirSense 10 and full range of Contec CMS50 series of oximeters
Post Reply Post Reply
I thought it went by the user, not the machine? Can't the same user's profile have different machines in it? So on the main page, it would have the two machines listed, but the data for each night would be in the same calendar?
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
I have two machines, S9 AutoSet and AirSense 10 AutoSet, using ResScan software
S9 .. patient name ... zonk
A10 ... patient name ... zonk1

When I want download S9 data .... click on zonk
When I want download A10 data ... click on zonk1

Its so hot here, just going out to get some beer .... cheers
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-24-2014, 06:18 PM)zonk Wrote: I have two machines, S9 AutoSet and AirSense 10 AutoSet, using ResScan software
S9 .. patient name ... zonk
A10 ... patient name ... zonk1

When I want download S9 data .... click on zonk
When I want download A10 data ... click on zonk1

Its so hot here, just going out to get some beer .... cheers

I have a trial machine at the moment that I have hired.
The first machine that I had for the first week was a philips, and i saved the data into SH. I know have an Airsense Auto A10 and have combined the data from the two machines into the one profile on SH.
The only problem you may encounter is if you have data from the two machines that have recorded data from the same day. I had this problem initially as the place that I hired the machines from didnt erase the data from the previous person which was on the Airsense Auto A10. I just edited and removed all data from SH that was not mine which included the conflicting day and problem solved.
SH actually shows the date range for each machine at the bottom of one of the screens, cant remember which one, but all the data is merged.

Hope this helps.

Chip
Post Reply Post Reply
Rule #1 ... Paula is always right

I did a little experiment

Downloaded S9 data into A10 file and download was complete with no hiccups but did not saved the data as I want all S9 data stay together
Not sure what would happens if took a nap with the A10 and slept at night with the S9
That's for another day and another experiment

Edit: Chip is also right, I was so eager to report my little experiment and missed to read his reply
Thanks Chip
Post Reply Post Reply
LOL!

I thought it was more user dependent than machine. As long as the time is not crossing, it should work.

So if you travel with one machine, leave it set to the home time. Especially if you cross time zones. That way they never get confused.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for all the comments.

I am getting an AirSense 10 Auto. And I think I will get another unit of AirSense 10 Auto at another place as well. Obviously, the data I will be using will not overlap because I'm the only one using it.

I think it may be easier to merge data from the same machine types (i.e. A10 & A10) rather than from two different machine types (Transcend & A10) eventhough it may be possible through importing & exporting data.

Another thought, would it work if I use the same SD Card on two machines (A10 & A10)?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Medicare (US) and CPAPs KSMatthew 4 383 12-16-2023, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Noisy Fans in New CPAPs stevew77 0 389 09-28-2023, 06:11 PM
Last Post: stevew77
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,651 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
  Merging O2 & CPAP Data clearairways 3 617 11-27-2022, 10:47 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 896 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  Advice on buying rental CPAPS online fincy 2 703 06-21-2022, 04:46 PM
Last Post: SleepinAZ
  [CPAP] Data showing clear airway apneas: central apnea or soft palate collapse? Data inc. JamesD0079 0 798 03-21-2022, 07:50 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.