Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Message on my answering machine this afternoon / Stop the Presses
RE: Message on my answering machine this afternoon
What was the part in the middle about intercepting a letter to the government?
I have a bad feeling about this....

:/
Post Reply Post Reply
Sean, Sounds great! But please don't get to excited until it's actually in your hand! I've had many ups and downs and don't want to see you get your bubble popped again. We are all rooting for you and hope this works out super fast! And believe me, I'm sure Paula's hoping for the best to! Sometimes when we kid with each other it just comes across the wrong way! Paula's a good apple!Happy Eyes
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
I can just see your face when they deliver your brand new S9 Escape Auto....

Oh-jeez
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sean, good luck on the autoset. Don't pay any attention to those trolling for trouble.
Mary
Post Reply Post Reply
Question 
Radio interference from ClimateLine
(01-11-2013, 08:48 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Yes, Sean, I was teasing. That's what the wink was for.

If you use the humidifier and your bedroom is colder than the humidifier temp, you'll love the climateline.

I don't know that. I don't want to be a problem.
To help my wife keep her mind off the day's events so she can wind down she listens to the radio at night.
Historically it didn't matter to me. The white noise from my CPAP helped drown out the sound. Then came the modern models. Almost silent.
Thursday I acquired a ClimateLine hose. Always nice to see the price on the invoice and know that I don't have to pay it (which would have made it impossible.)
Now, I have had tinnitus for - as long as I can remember (which isn't long) - okay, much longer than I can remember. The sound resembles a cicada on a summer's night. Quite high pitched and almost constant.

When I plugged in the ClimateLine and let it rip, and then the wife turned on the radio, there was another high pitched tone. From the radio. Not as high as the ringing in my ears but almost as loud. The difference is that this sound everyone can hear.

She has become accustomed to her night time radio show and I've accepted that. She wants to continue with her listening but if the ClimateLine is causing radio interference (and it apparently is) then what can we do to remedy this problem?
Huh
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Radio interference from ClimateLine
(01-12-2013, 08:15 PM)Ugly Wrote: She has become accustomed to her night time radio show and I've accepted that. She wants to continue with her listening but if the ClimateLine is causing radio interference (and it apparently is) then what can we do to remedy this problem?

You'll need an external antenna for your radio. Especially if it's AM.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-11-2013, 11:10 PM)Shastzi Wrote: What was the part in the middle about intercepting a letter to the government?
I have a bad feeling about this....

:/

It meant that they sent the bill for the S9 Escape to the government so they would pay it. VitalAire hopes to get it back before the bill is paid and start over with an AutoSet.
Post Reply Post Reply
I hope it all works out well for you
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Radio interference from ClimateLine
(01-12-2013, 08:15 PM)Ugly Wrote: She has become accustomed to her night time radio show and I've accepted that. She wants to continue with her listening but if the ClimateLine is causing radio interference (and it apparently is) then what can we do to remedy this problem?
Huh

Hi Ugly

I might suggest a newer radio set to get around the proplem.

;-> gjw
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, Sean,

Hope all works out well for you!

I don't know much about electronic feedback, but I've noticed if it happens here, it's usually because the two objects are close to one another, and moving one out of the room seems to eliminate the problem, so she might try moving the radio. Inconvenient, but at least you could both still be able to use your devices. If she has a smartphone, perhaps she could use an application like iHeart Radio and listen to her station that way using earbuds - maybe there wouldn't be feedback with a setup like that?
To sleep; perchance to dream...
[Image: resmedforher.gif]
[Image: Sleepwellpink1_zps36e39dba.gif]
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Just given a Phillips Dreamstation 2 the same day Phillips agrees to stop selling Montacute 39 1,464 02-09-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question Any tips to stop strap riding up on N30i mask BobbieM 37 6,534 02-08-2024, 06:25 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  [Admin Note] Policy clarification [off-site advice & advice given via Private Message system] SuperSleeper 2 2,787 02-06-2024, 09:00 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Equipment] A new ResMed AirSense 10 fails to do Smart Stop when at higher altitude. mountaincat 6 538 01-28-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: mountaincat
Gross [CPAP] New RESMED 10 Won't Stop ddwalker 4 409 12-15-2023, 11:57 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  How do I stop this rainout?!?! Please help tierdal 17 1,204 12-12-2023, 08:59 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  How to stop leakages from the F30i Full Face Mask by ResMed Jose Castro 8 1,481 11-18-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: UnknownActor

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.