Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Message on my answering machine this afternoon / Stop the Presses
RE: Message on my answering machine this afternoon
Mmm. Yes. I noticed the 1/2013 date on the intial promise to get your Autoset. Outrageous!
If they dont have it by next week, I'd tell them to fold their paperwork in five corners and shove it where the sun don't shine!

Hammer

"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
STOP THE PRESSES!
I got the official word. The AutoSet is finally in!

Oh they want me to wait until my Wednesday appointment.
The lady I talked to didn't want to help because I'm not her client/patient/victim. So I'll leave after I log off here and camp out at the place until my DME returns. Again I have the full clinical manual (plus 500 or so other pages of "stuff") I can show her that - she's not needed. Sad But it's not going to help me one bit sitting there for another two nights when it will work better at my house.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: STOP THE PRESSES!
Good Luck!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Sean,
Good luck, it'll be interesting to hear how things went.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Awesome! The squeaky wheel gets the grease!

Big Grin
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
I would go camp out at the DME Ugly. Laugh-a-lot
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-25-2013, 01:36 PM)Shastzi Wrote: Awesome! The squeaky wheel gets the grease!

Not always. There was another woman at the office. She sees me as the other woman's "customer" and didn't want to help me out.
Meanwhile the DME never showed up, and I sort of feel it was deliberate. But she called me and said she wasn't coming in and I have to wait for Wednesday. Easy for her to say. It's a classic reason why I would love to deal with some other company when this is over with. Unfortunately there are few options. One I tried was much worse - I described them earlier. Another guy in town (that I met through here) told me the company he deals with is lousy too. A no win situation. I guess I have to sit tight two more nights.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm going to say something nasty about your DME now, so I wont do it in this forum, since we are supposed to be civilized here.

=^.^=

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-25-2013, 07:36 PM)Shastzi Wrote: I'm going to say something nasty about your DME now, so I wont do it in this forum, since we are supposed to be civilized here.

=^.^=

Thank you for that.

Just a reminder to everyone (not picking on you, Shastzi):

Don't post anything you would not want SuperSleeper's 8 year old granddaughter to read.

Keep that in mind and he'll let you live. Laugh-a-lotEat-popcorn

PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
I was afraid they'd make you wait, Ugly. Keep a smile on, though. I had bad experiences with my supplier at first, but things are much better now. I'm insistent with them, but also polite. Imagine the stressed out people they deal with all the time. I figure I'll treat them the way I'd want to be even though I was darn mad to find out my humidifier has been not working for a month. They blew me off the first two times I went there, but now are very nice and helpful. I'm impressed how my patience has helped in the long run. Love, DJ
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Just given a Phillips Dreamstation 2 the same day Phillips agrees to stop selling Montacute 39 1,467 02-09-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question Any tips to stop strap riding up on N30i mask BobbieM 37 6,540 02-08-2024, 06:25 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  [Admin Note] Policy clarification [off-site advice & advice given via Private Message system] SuperSleeper 2 2,788 02-06-2024, 09:00 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Equipment] A new ResMed AirSense 10 fails to do Smart Stop when at higher altitude. mountaincat 6 539 01-28-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: mountaincat
Gross [CPAP] New RESMED 10 Won't Stop ddwalker 4 409 12-15-2023, 11:57 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  How do I stop this rainout?!?! Please help tierdal 17 1,206 12-12-2023, 08:59 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  How to stop leakages from the F30i Full Face Mask by ResMed Jose Castro 8 1,482 11-18-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: UnknownActor

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.