Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Message on my answering machine this afternoon / Stop the Presses
RE: STOP THE PRESSES!
(03-25-2013, 09:10 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Don't post anything you would not want SuperSleeper's 8 year old granddaughter to read.
Keep that in mind and he'll let you live. Laugh-a-lotEat-popcorn

Niece, not granddaughter. And she's 15 now I think.

Cool Eat-popcorn
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-25-2013, 07:36 PM)Shastzi Wrote: I'm going to say something nasty about your DME now, so I wont do it in this forum, since we are supposed to be civilized here.

Still, your very name is inspiring. Without knowing what it really means I could say my DME is full of shastzi.
Dielaughing

Oh one more night now.
...then she'll call in sick.
I should take bets on this.
Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply
Laugh-a-lot

Hey Sean, ask any German what that word means.
Smile

Maybe we should call you "The Unknown Patient"
*giggles!*

Big Grin
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-26-2013, 09:28 AM)Shastzi Wrote: Laugh-a-lot

Smile

I could ask my twelve year old daughter.
She will have no idea (German descent on her mother's mother's side)

Quote:Maybe we should call you "The Unknown Patient"
*giggles!*

Big Grin

I'm not unknown and I am far far from patient.

So I ran a Startpage search (it's like Google but it doesn't track you) and all I come up with is...

Main Apnea Board Forum

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-M...oard-Forum - View by Ixquick Proxy - Highlight

Post Reply Post Reply
3½ hours left before my appointment. Hopefully there are no hidden glitches.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Message on my answering machine this afternoon
(03-18-2013, 01:00 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Sean, I merged your two threads because this is the same topic of your issue with the DME.

Thanks.

Merged a third thread with these other two on the same topic of the issue with your DME.

Don't make me do it again. Rolleyes

Thanks.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Message on my answering machine this afternoon / Stop the Presses
*crosses fingers for good luck*

"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-26-2013, 09:28 AM)Shastzi Wrote: Laugh-a-lot

Smile

Maybe we should call you "The Unknown Patient"
*giggles!*

Big Grin

That's an interesting variation of schatzi! And, a cute reference to "The Unknown Comic," which, of course, Sean's avatar looks like. Bigwink

Hope everything goes well for you today, Sean! That is a huge group of goobers you are dealing with! Hopefully, you will find a better outfit in the future!

To sleep; perchance to dream...
[Image: resmedforher.gif]
[Image: Sleepwellpink1_zps36e39dba.gif]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Message on my answering machine this afternoon / Stop the Presses
Thank you renatae!
You are spot on.

Big Grin

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
Grin 
(03-27-2013, 11:37 AM)renatae Wrote: [
That's an interesting variation of schatzi! And, a cute reference to "The Unknown Comic," which, of course, Sean's avatar looks like. Bigwink

Hope everything goes well for you today, Sean! That is a huge group of goobers you are dealing with! Hopefully, you will find a better outfit in the future!

I'm very aware of the Unknown Comic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoFfLvy3quA
But for me it's merely an indication that my face is too ugly to be shown.

At any rate, IT'S HERE!
They ran out of excuses and finally gave me the darn thing today.
Instead of her usual know it all stance my DME acted like a dope when I started shooting questions at her.
Does she have an extra swivel for my hose? She had to look it up.
How much was a Power Station II (battery pack?) She never heard of it and again had to look it up. What do they pay her for?
Sure enough it said "AutoSet" on it. Looking at the back it had a model number that matched the AutoSet list. First one, in fact. Yes.
It's finally real. Came home and lay down. Got about an hour and a half of rest with it. The prescribed pressure was 7-11, started at 7. I think it was about 9.2 when I woke up. I'd like to see what it will be after a full night's rest. (it's only 5:30 pm). So I didn't write when I first came home, I'm writing now. It's here and considering the hell I had to go through:

- I don't ever want to deal with them again
- Other places are no better

I really have few options. Thanks I appreciate all the inspiration - it helped me get to this point.

-Sean
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Just given a Phillips Dreamstation 2 the same day Phillips agrees to stop selling Montacute 39 1,469 02-09-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question Any tips to stop strap riding up on N30i mask BobbieM 37 6,545 02-08-2024, 06:25 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  [Admin Note] Policy clarification [off-site advice & advice given via Private Message system] SuperSleeper 2 2,793 02-06-2024, 09:00 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Equipment] A new ResMed AirSense 10 fails to do Smart Stop when at higher altitude. mountaincat 6 540 01-28-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: mountaincat
Gross [CPAP] New RESMED 10 Won't Stop ddwalker 4 410 12-15-2023, 11:57 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  How do I stop this rainout?!?! Please help tierdal 17 1,211 12-12-2023, 08:59 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  How to stop leakages from the F30i Full Face Mask by ResMed Jose Castro 8 1,484 11-18-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: UnknownActor

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.