Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Message on startup - "Potential data corruption"
Message on startup - "Potential data corruption"
Hi dev team..

This morning i loaded my smartcard from DS-GO to OSCAR. I had not used this machine for a couple days, while trying my new ResMed
Before loading the data, OSCAR came up with a warning, stating that the data could not be recognized and that the team would like a ZIP of my card to analyze the issue.

Unfortunately i did not read to error to closely (yes i work in IT) and i could also not find it in the debug result window

The good news; all my data seems perfectly fine
My bad news... I'm curious what and why I got as error msg.

I had 7 days of ResMed between the last use and today's use of DreamStation
I did not make any changes to the "don't import sessions before" date.

Any thoughts / questions?

Richard

---------

On a different note 
seems i'm missing the setting to ignore sessions shorter than x minutes...., or the ability to selectively remove sessions, rather than all sessions for a day
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Message on startup - "Potential data corruption"
In the "Daily" view for days when you used your DS-GO, does it show up as "Unknown Machine" or does it properly label it as "DreamStation Go"? If the former, it means you have a model number we haven't tested. If the latter, it means your machine did something we haven't seen before. I'm pretty sure the message doesn't mention anything about "potential data corruption..." Smile

Either way, could you send us a zip of your DS-GO card to bonjour's dropbox?

https://www.dropbox.com/request/6VeFzBXa4qZ37EgphL5b

Edit: Or did you get the message about needing to rebuild your database when you launched OSCAR?
Post Reply Post Reply
My DS Go has been there for about 80 days before i go the message, - then changed to ResMed for 7 days and then back to the DS-GO

Oscar is perfectly fine with the DS-Go (sleepyhead was already)

I'll look for the instructions to send my OSCAR data and the SD; unfortunately I don't have a copy of my ResMed SD card
(as said, i work in IT, so don't read the error messages..:-))
Post Reply Post Reply
I just need a zip of the DS-Go card. I don't think I need the OSCAR data yet.

What version of OSCAR are you running?
Post Reply Post Reply
File is now available in SD_Cards
Post Reply Post Reply
Dropped a ZIP of my SD with Bonjour.

Attached a screenshot of the message now. I get the message when i import a new session. selecting the import function without new sessions on the card does nto trigger the msg

Attached Files
.txt   log after load DS-GO with error msg.txt (Size: 40.61 KB / Downloads: 4)
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you, RPDM. Mystery solved.

On the night of 5/14 your machine recorded a different value than we'd previously seen for a setting that we don't yet understand. OSCAR shouldn't complain about it in the future, unless your machine records *another* different value that we still haven't seen.

And OSCAR 1.1.1 won't ever complain about this value.

Either way, the data you've imported should be totally fine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks!
Wasn't worried about the data; that all looked fine regardless of the msg.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 71 5 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Getting message "Your Resmed CPAP machine has not been tested yet". It's AirSense 11. PurpleOx 32 4,283 03-07-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 288 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Wrong Equipment Displayed During Oscar startup Aknakon 4 494 01-18-2024, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,023 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
Question MADE USER NAME CHANGE TO MY COMPUTER: NEED HELP WITH OSCAR ERROR MESSAGE Plmnb 8 901 04-08-2023, 10:17 AM
Last Post: Plmnb

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.