Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] ResMed AirFit N20
Angry 
ResMed AirFit N20
AirFit N20
My wife  have problems with side sleeping in it as it has those hard plastic pieces on each side, they are hard on the face if you side sleep. Makes it very uncomfortable for side of face. 
I had called Monster CPAP Customer Service and I was told - no returns.  I have to warn other potential clients thinking about buying any products on MonsterCPAP.ca
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed AirFit N20
Not being able to return used masks is perfectly normal. Some retailers offer mask-return insurance: you pay a non-refundable surcharge for that, and then you are allowed to return the used mask and get the purchase price back.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-12-2018, 12:22 PM)dokwes Wrote: AirFit N20
My wife  have problems with side sleeping in it as it has those hard plastic pieces on each side, they are hard on the face if you side sleep. Makes it very uncomfortable for side of face. 
I had called Monster CPAP Customer Service and I was told - no returns.  I have to warn other potential clients thinking about buying any products on MonsterCPAP.ca

No returns for used masks is pretty common as they cannot be resold, but a perfectly legit thing to warn others about when alternative companies that do accept returns exist. "Vendor #1", for example, is one of a few on-line CPAP retailers that offers free "return insurance" on selected products that allows you to return masks that don't suit you - something you can only find out by trying them.

(Return insurance aside, "Vendor #1s" regular return policies are not great. Buyer pays shipping both ways. 15% restocking fee. No open item returns, even if they are non medical, like a stand or some such. When possible, you are sometimes better off buying some things via that big on-line company named after a river than buying through specialty retailers. The river-named company has much better return policies for many everyday items.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good points above, but there's also the strong probability that in order to get good, comfortable CPAP use and a routine to settle into, it will be necessary to try several masks and to reject a few of those over some number of months, possibly even a year or two, before hitting on the right one. It's different for everybody in one way or another, very subjective. Reviews help, in fact they can be very important and I wouldn't want to buy an untried make & model without first reading some reviews about it, but it's still not possible to say "OK, that testimonial makes me positive that this will be the one and I'll never need to try another mask again."

It's part of the cost of doing bidniss.
Post Reply Post Reply
Try using a pillow made for cpap or I use a special neckpillow that is squareaon the sides and sleep on tthey edge and hang they mask over the edge.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introducing the ResMed AirFit F40 MrIvanDrago 52 3,225 53 minutes ago
Last Post: psinderbrand
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,578 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  AirFit F20 Irritating Nose Bridge SavvApnea 40 6,983 03-10-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  [Equipment] Loud noise from AirFit F20 mask SleepyLuke 2 1,603 03-04-2024, 12:38 AM
Last Post: SleepyLuke
  AirSense 11 & AirFit F30i Mask, new CPAP user TreeSky 0 299 02-25-2024, 09:47 AM
Last Post: TreeSky
  [Equipment] Hybrid mask discontinued, new AirFit 30 leaks! LessSleepyHalf 3 985 02-18-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  ResMed Airfit P10 ScottW 41 20,134 02-12-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: TexasDon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.