Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

User name and password for ResScan 6.0
User name and password for ResScan 6.0
I just upgraded ResScan to a 6.) version. As expected, it is asking for User name and password. What should I enter here?
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: User name and password for ResScan 6.0
First, I don't consider it an upgrade. It offers nothing new but the requirement to login. Whatever you choose, remember it. For better functionality be sure to download #Sleepyhead. It's is a lot better. In this case the newest version 1.1.0 is better and faster http://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./testing/1.1.0
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I use SleepyHead for daily analysis, but keep ResScan 5.9 around for the heck of it.  I recommend you downgrade to version 5.9 if you really want to use ResScan; it works fine, as Sleeprider says v6 adds nothing and you won't have to mess with the login nonsense.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the tip. I will use SleepyHead instead.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am currently using both softwares. I managed to use Rescan 6 using my windows user name and password. As you mentioned, it works the same as the previous version. I also am using SleepyHead just to compare.
Thanks for the info.
Post Reply Post Reply
From what i can see it uses the windows log on username and password... which is nuisance since to get it meant i had to set up a login for windows on the computer and now have to log into windows each time my machine starts up..
not sure if i revert to a "no password required" log on to the computer,if sleephead will still let me log in !
Post Reply Post Reply
As I mentioned, I am using both softwares ResScan and SleepyHead to compare data. Since I use my PC for multiple users, a password to log in into Windows is require for each user if I want to set it that way. So in my case, I have to log in twice. When I start the PC to log in into windows and when I open ResMed. As far as SleepyHead you have the option to use password or not. Just go to File, Edit Profile and uncheck "Password Protect Profile".
Post Reply Post Reply
Why don't you use ResScan 5.9? It's the same as 6.0 without the password requirement. The download instructions are on the webpage that you used to request 6.0.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I m actually uninstalling 6.0 and stick with sleepy head. If I ever reconsider ResScan I will go with 5.9. Thanks for the info.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 236 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,506 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 238 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 473 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 619 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
  OSCAR Password MaskedOne 2 347 01-16-2024, 10:52 PM
Last Post: MaskedOne
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,989 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.