Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Micro SD card with Adapter
Micro SD card with Adapter
Will a micro SD card and adapter work in my Phillips machine?  I'm having problems with my computer reading my current HD card (supplied by Phillips) and my computer tech suggested a batter card.  Have an Exteme PRO SanDisk microSDHC UHS-1 card available  but didn't want to use or even try it if it was going to mess things up.  I know it is overkill!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Micro SD card with Adapter
A micro SD card in a holder should work fine with no issues as long as its not larger than 32 Gb
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you.  It is a 32 GB so OK there. Is anyone actually using a micro?  I'm not certain what would happen if my sleep Doctor couldn't read it!
Post Reply Post Reply
micros are the same as full sized in terms of how they behave, just in a smaller package to save space. It should be fine in the adapter in the machine. If your doctor can't read it then hes the one with the bigger problem. Try it for a couple of nights and see if you can get data off it.
Darn things are less than $10 anyway
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 629 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 536 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Micro SD Card For DreamStation Go zippinbye 4 3,478 02-03-2019, 09:06 PM
Question Cheap Resmed S8 ResScan card reader or USB adapter? craiwebb 6 4,297 09-02-2018, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Bhante
Angry EncoreBasic SD card problem [non-PR card?] medinamike 5 2,324 10-08-2017, 12:04 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  ResScan smart card reader adapter nosvet 1 1,408 06-27-2016, 09:53 AM
  Sleepyhead imports from card instead of specified floder if a card is present DariaVader 5 2,560 03-18-2016, 05:40 PM
Last Post: DariaVader

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.